。★ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚-𝐤𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐑𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐞 ★。

~3rd Person~

After a long day of school, Koichi and Mitsuko walk on the sidewalk, traveling to their homes. They both went through the motions of walking and groggily made their way closer. Mitsuko stares at her homework in both of her hands as she sighs to herself. She knew she would have to do it at home before tomorrow. At least it was almost summer, right?

"Another grueling day..." Koichi sighed as he lowered his head to the ground. "I just wanna go home and do nothing." "I know, right? And now the teacher gave us a pack of homework to do. And it had to be calculus...." Mitsuko exhaled. Looked up into the sky, she procrastinated for later tonight in her mind.
Suddenly, Koichi tugs at her shoulder. She lowers her head and to Mitsuko's surprise, it was Hazamada....

"O-oh, its you guys...." He managed to say as Mitsuko looked at him, startled to see him again.

"Uhm, hello..." she replied back. She isn't surprised to bump into him while walking home from school. In fact, it was almost common that everyone took this path.
Silence fills the air, like poisonous gas. They all sit there, award with nothing to say. Finally, Hazamada speaks up. "Th-Thanks again for the other day, Koichi." He thanks Koichi. "Um, are you better now?" "Sorta, I guess. They sent me home two days ago."

'What is going on?' Mitsuko thought to herself. She adjusted the papers in her hands, uncomfortable. She didn't understand why they were making idle chat, so... easily. It felt like yesterday that she was influenced by his stand, Show Off.

Hazamada looks to the side of Koichi, squinting his eyes. He struggling to do- or find something. "Where's that bastard- I mean, where's Josuke?" commented, changing the last part of his sentence. Mitsuko cringed as she tried not to focus on what he just said. She didn't want Koichi to answer, just in case for a rematch. She replied to him as vaguely as she can.

"He already went home for the day." She answered. Apparently, Koichi wasn't understanding the situation and added onto what Mitsuko was saying. "He supposedly also found an invisible baby," He rested his hand onto his face. "-and there was this big to-do over finding its mother."

Mitsuko looked at Koichi, distressed. It was obvious to her that she didn't like Hazamada, but Koichi was oblivious all the same. He looked back at Mitsuko, puzzled by her expression. "Mitsuko, are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine..." She did a dramatic eye roll as she looked to the side, bothered. Koichi didn't take that to offence, 'Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered right now.' He thought. He continued the conversation with Hazamada.

"So, it's a stand user?" Hazamada questioned, confused. "It would seem." Koichi responded back. Our legs started to move and we start to walk casually. "Apparently, the baby bonded with Josuke's dad, Mr. Joestar."

"If I may add," Mitsuko started to speak up after a while. "I was with them at the time. I would say that they definitely bonded." She chuckle as she gave them a light smile, thinking about the past. "Ah I see..." Hazamada looked at her with more content with his eyes. He strays away from the conversation in his next question.

"Hey, do you guys like manga?" He asked both of them out of the blue. "Hm... if I said I didn't like I would be lying.. so, I guess I like manga." Mitsuko portrayed her response to him. "Manga..." Koichi stared blankly. "I guess I like comics as much as the next guy." This gets Hazamada riled up in his obsession and he started to talk all about his favorite manga, Pink Dark Boy.
"Ever heard of Rohan Kishibe, the guy who draws Pink Dark Boy?"