。★ 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ★。

"Careful... it's gonna blow!"

In an instant, the mini-Stand triggered a bomb which exploded on impact. In the nick of time, Jotaro grabbed the both of us and used his body as a shield to protect us from the explosion. I was stunned that he would do such a thing. Judging from his cold exterior, you'd expect for him to focus on such things as the mission rather than other people. Although I'm not complaining. I will have to pay the action later.

When I was snapped back into reality, my ears were ringing and the heat from the explosion was infuriating. I glanced over at Koichi. He was ok. He was in shock as well, however. "It's a bomb... it's a bomb Stand!" He yelled. "So, this is how he got Shigechi... that's why we couldn't find him anywhere." Koichi made the conclusion. 'He's right, that would make sense.' I thought.

Once me and Koichi were out of cover, I could finally see what was happening. The old man was turned to ashes and was never seen again. I couldn't even notice where the ashes were. It was like he didn't even exist.

My attention turned towards a rattling sound from an object to the right of me. I turned my head and figured out it was from the hangers where the purple jacket was hanging. The purple jacket was gone.

"He's... He's getting away!" Koichi exclaimed before standing up to try and go for the jacket. I just stood up, exhausted from this whole experience. "Let him go, Koichi." Jotaro stated sternly. Koichi couldn't believe what he had just said. "Let him go?! What are you saying? If we go after him, we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the monster who slayed Reimi and Shigechi!" Koichi pointed his finger towards the door the Stand escaped out of. The sweat from his face made it clear that he was impatient.

Yet Jotaro was having none of his protests. He raised his finger up in the air, like talking to a toddler and explained, "We carefully observe the situation, then make our move, Koichi."

I had agreed, it did sound childish, but it did make sense. "I'm sorry Koichi, but Jotaro has a point. What if the Stand has some other ability we didn't count for yet?" I added on. I felt like I was adding excuses just to avoid the situation. I knew Koichi was shocked that I would take his side, so much he just exclaimed again.

"Do you guys hear yourselves?" He said in shock. If he could, he would just go for him himself right now. Or at least I think he would. "Now that I think about it, I went over there to help the old man, I never got a look at his name on that bag. Sorry about that..." I look over to the side, regretful. I just wish I got a good look on that name tag-

"But considering the size of that jacket, I can tell he's about 175 meters tall. He's an office worker, and definitely not hitched. Otherwise, he wouldn't have brought his jacket in for a measly button. He's between 25 and 35, not to mention pretty damn rich. That fabric and design, that's a luxury designer jacket. Even without a good look at him, we just narrowed our target down big time."

-Or never mind. Jotaro has got it covered.

"You got that all from looking at his jacket?" I look over at him now. I was actually kind of surprised that he can get that much information from a piece of clothing. I better make sure this man's not my enemy....

"You can get information from a lot of things; you just have to look at the details." Jotaro explained to me. It made no sense at the moment, much less that much information? Really? Nevertheless, I just brushed it off and nodded. "Oh, that makes sense..." Koichi muttered to himself, then he got reminded why he was so angry.