。★ 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐭 ★。

LAST TIME:

"Hey, I've been thinking"

"? Did you need something else, Mitsuko?"

"Actually, yes I do, I've been needing this favor for a long time."

"What is it?"

"Can I get justice for a certain someone?"

.

.

.

(3RD PERSON)

"Oi Josuke!" Okuyasu calls Josuke. It's been a couple of weeks since these two met along with Koichi.
Right now, they're trying to find the stand user Chili Pepper in order to protect Morioh. And in order to get justice for Okuyasu.

"Hey, man! Long time no see!" Josuke replies back.

"Guys, you just were together at school yesterday..." Koichi replies back to Josuke. He was right.

"Well, whatever. Anyways, are we going to that abandoned house after school?" Josuke said. He knew about the house since that's where he met Okuyasu of course.

"Of course! Y'know, I used to kinda hang out there by myself, so I thought I could invite you guys!" Okuyasu said.

"That sounds fun! I can't wait to meet up with you guys there! But I have a question..." Koichi asks,

"Huh?"

"Are you sure that the house isn't... y'know... haunted?"

.

.

.

Both Okuyasu and Josuke laugh in his face. "BWHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"H- hey! I'm just making sure- "Koichi gets cut off.

Okuyasu trying to catch his breath, he replies; "Dude... I'm pretty sure I would know if it had ghosts. Plus, they aren't real."

"WHAT?! How could you say that?!" Koichi replies to Okuyasu, shocked by his beliefs.

Josuke pats Koichi's back hard, only to make him fall to the floor without Josuke noticing.
"Aw, c'mon buddy! *SLAPS* it won't be that bad! Plus, we got some awesome 'abilities,' remember?"

"Uhuh.... Yeah... *cough cough*" Koichi says on the floor of the concrete.

"Oh, sorry about that. Let me heal you with my Crazy Diamond." Just then, Josuke pulls out his stand, Crazy Diamond.

Its looks are pink and blue, and it has the ability to make an object go back to its original state.

"It's.... fine, just a scratch." Koichi says as he starts to get up, limping to his locker.

"Ok then..."

.

.

.

(1ST PERSON)

"Master, for what do you mean by 'getting justice for a certain someone'?"
Justice says in response to my question.

"I've been waiting for an opportunity for this..." I whisper under my breath.

"?"Justice says in response.

"Justice..." I say with a cold tone.

"!"

"I want you to...

HELP ME FIND MY LITTLE SISTER'S MURDERER!" 

"Huh?" She said with a hesitation in her voice. "How would you like me to do that?"

"Simple," I spoke,

"By this photo." I then pull out a photo of the person I managed to get at the last second.
"I thought you could use your abilities to inspect this and keep a lookout."

"Well of course I can do that for you, Mitsuko." She said, confident.

"Ok, then."

.

.

.

After what seemed a couple of hours of searching, we had no luck. The man in the photo had blonde hair and a purple suit. I suspected if he had a 'ability' like me but I never saw anyone else with a power like mine.

"Ugh, where can they be!" I groan to myself, "This is impossible!"

Justice gives me a reassuring look, but deep down inside I knew this was a waste of time in the end.

"*sigh* How about we just stop for today, ok?" I say to Justice, which she returns with a nod.

*GASP! *

"! Huh?! W- who's there?!" I speak behind me, luckily this person isn't really good at hiding so I see they're head clearly, specifically, his hair.

'No way' I thought. 'That can't be that popular kid Josuke, right? But no one else has a pompadour like him! Can he see what I see?'

Without a second to react, the mysterious presence disappears.

"Hm... well that was weird... I hope I'm not getting stalked."
"Oh, yeah! C'mon, let's go home." And with that, me and Justice walked home.

.

.

.

*Ring... ring... ring...*

*BEEP! *

"Hey, Jotaro-san..."

"What is it? Why are you calling me so late? Another lead on that stand?"

"No... it's just..."

"?"

"I've found someone with another stand."

"Well, are they a threat?"

"No, but- "

"Josuke, can you get to the point please?"

"Ok, it's just I've found someone with another stand, but they don't seem to be a threat."

"And why are you telling me this?"

"I just wanted to tell you her name, that's all."

"What's her name?"

"Mitsuko Mitski. She's a girl in my school-"

His breath shudders for a moment, just a moment.

"Josuke." His tone turned serious.

"Yeah?"

"Bring her to me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 :))))

💙☺