。★ 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐢! 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐮𝐣𝐨! ★。

I woke up in a hotel room.

'W-where am I?' I say in my head. I've never seen this part of Morioh before.
"Great...I guess getting kidnapped twice is off the list- "

"Actually, I didn't kidnap you, I helped you."

"AAA!!!" I screamed. Who was that?!
I looked up and turned my head only to find a 195cm man standing in front of me.

"Yare yare daze..."

"Who are you?! Wait you're the guy that..."

"Yeah, I grabbed you from behind."

"More like yanking..." I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" I jumped a little from my seat. 'Did he hear me?'
"Uhm, nothing!"

"That's what I thought." *Menacing aura*

'Scary...'

"Anyways," his menacing aura gone, "I brought you here to ask a couple of questions. Are you up for it?" he then sits in a chair nearby.

"Uhm, sure?" I said, uncertain.

"Good, then let's begin."

.

.

.

(3RD PERSON)

"Man, I'm worried about her. Jotaro didn't have to take her away like that! " Josuke said, worried.

"Don't worry, she's going to be fine, lovebird!" Okuyasu says, trying to tease him.
Josuke then turns a bright red.

"No, no, no! it's not like that!" Josuke says flustered, his hands covering his face. "It's just..." The blush fades away.
"I'm just concerned. That look on her face.... That desperation..." Josuke then remembers Mitsuko's face. "It was as if.... She thought I was a killer, or something."

"Now that you mention it Josuke, she did say something about a killer of some sorts." Koichi replies to Josuke.

"Yeah.... It was her little sister's murderer." Okuyasu says in response.

"Oh right.... Well, maybe we can check up on her? Y'know just in case?" Josuke said.

"Ok, ok! Y'know, you kinda act like a mother sometimes Josuke." Okuyasu then nudges Josuke's shoulder.

"Hey, ow!" Josuke giggles then starts a fight with Okuyasu.

"C'mon guys, let's go!" Koichi says, already in front of them.

.

.

.

(1st PERSON)

"Uhm, can I ask you something?"

"Hm, what is it?"

"How many more questions are there? We've been at it for half an hour..." I take a look at the clock. We started at 5:30, now it's 6:03.

"Don't worry, just a few more."

"Ok I guess." I sighed, tired from all these questions.

"So, what made you hallucinate?"

"I already told you, all of a sudden, my vision was getting blurry and Josuke changed!"

He sighed at my response. "Who did you see?"

"Well..." I looked down.

"Mitsuko, if you want me to help you solve this you have to answer all of my questions."
'Who said I wanted you to solve this with me?!' I said in my head.