target locked.

THE SUN HIGH UP IN THE SKY ITS GOLDEN LIGHT shining over the ever prosperous land of Liyue. The breeze that taste of salt from the harbor wafts in the air.

'Hah Liyue my motherland...' you inhale deeply and let's out a loud laugh that made the locals looks her way.

"Is that person crazy?"

"In broad daylight?"

'I guess I am crazy... CRAZY RICH!' Laughter erupts from your lips as you climb the steps going up to the Northland Bank.

'I got the date right, right? Mr. Li did say I can pick up my allowance whenever I like, right? Ughh my head hurts must be my hungover from last night...' And other series of internal monologues ran through your brain.

Upon reaching the Northland Bank you were greeted by the fatui soldiers on guard you give them a slight nod and enter the establishment. The interior designs and other customers comes into view. But, as you were nearing one of the booths you stop in your track.

You looks the man up and down, scanning the man dressed in obviously non-liyuen clothing. 'Oooh a snezhnayan...' you observe, a man in a white colored coat with black fur, his under clothing also black, black gloves with rings that have a cerulean decorated his gloved hands and a pair of spectacles. Your eyes meet, the man smiles at you then turns away to continue his conversation with the fatui.

Your eyes never leave the man's figure as you walk up to the teller. You do the usual conversation with the teller and afterwards you wait for the bag of mora that will be given. As you wait, you squint and continued to observe the snezhnayan man. The man smiles and you catch that and in that moment you could have sworn your money obsessed heart skipped a beat.

An unfamilliar feeling.

The teller comes back with the mora you asked for and you thank her politely but before you left, you tap on the wooden counter to get the attention of the teller. The teller looks up and quirks an eyebrow.

"Yes, is there anything else you wanted to add?" The teller asks. "Who is that man over there? Don't have to go into detail just his name and maybe who he is. Please?" You bat your eyelashes, the teller gives you a small smile and gestured you to come closer.

The teller whispers,

"He's Lord Pantalone. He is a fatui harbinger and is the head of all the branches of the Northland Bank. Including, this one." You placed a hand to your mouth to cover the gasp you just let out. Though on the inside you were rather trembling with excitement. You thank the teller and bid her farewell. You go to one side of the bank but just close enough to see more features of this fatui harbinger.

'Stylish hair, check.
Elegant and sophisticated looking clothes, check.
A smile that can capture many, check.
An aura that gives off wealth, check.
And the head of the place where I find most joy in (second to jewelry and clothing stalls of course), check.' You create a mental checklist of all the things you observed from Pantalone.

You smirks, you create a frame with your fingers and focusing it on Pantalone.

"TARGET LOCKED."

You whispered under your breath a hint of mischieviousness in your voice. You walk to the door but didn't forget to look back and to your luck Pantalone is looking at you too. She sent him a playful wink and headed out the doors of the bank. Pantalone let's out a small chuckle.

'I'm looking forward to these following days.' You grin widely, like a cheshire cat and headed down to get a drink for your upcoming success.

to be continued...

NEXT UPDATE !
2. fiancee finding