fiancee finding.

"IN HER MAJESTY'S, THE TSARITSA NAME, why am I now, after all this time being subjected to this?"

Pantalone's deep voice resounds throughout the room. His usual friendly demeanor gone.

Current topic, fiancee finding, spouse searching. And that topic did not have a nice ring to it like how the talks of monetary business does.

Pantalone sighed exasperatedly. Where in Celestia would he find someone who would even be interested in dealing with the fatui. Afted the ruckus they made here surely no one from this nation would even agree...

unless there was something to wager with.

Pantalone raised his head and looked at the agent on his right.

"You. Gather all the data of every unmarried person here in Liyue."

"Unmarried women, sir?"

"Did you not hear me? I said person. Now go."

Pantalone did not want to stray further away, so if these problem can be solved within this nation well then waging with a little bit of mora woudn't hurt.

"Mora,mora laaa
Watch it falling for me, I love the way that feels~"

You hummed happily as you sat patiently at the Liuli Pavillion. You were going to meet up with the Snezhnayan banker after being sought out a week after meeting at the Northland bank.

'I wonder what he wants?'

You wonder as you nitpicked at the items on your table.

A week ago...

"Here are the information you asked for, my lord." The agent says as he places down 3 stacks of papers on Pantalone's desk.

"Very well. Dismissed." He waved his hand and the agent was swift to leave. Pantalone sifted through and scanned file after file with precision. None of the bachelors nor bachelorettes that he saw as of far perked his attention. He sighed, he then went through the last and final pile. Still no hope that was until he saw Y/N's face. The same face that winked at him a few days ago at the bank.

He plucked your file from the pile and read through it with thought.

"Perfect."

It seems like his target will be an easy one, or so he thoughts of course.

Present day...

You were already bored out of your mind the man that invited you still has yet to show his face once more.

As soon as you were already ready to sleep on your very chair out of boredom, the doors to the private room opened and there he was the banker that caught your eye. Your eyes widened and the boredom, gone. Energy was placed back in you as you stood to greet the man.

"It's a pleasure finally getting to talk to you face to face, dear Y/N." Pantalone greeted and took your hand to kiss the knuckles of it. You chucked in delight, "What a flaterrer. The pleasure's all mine, lord Pantalone." You replied as you did the Liyuen customary bow. "Please sit, sit." Pantalone ushered as he pulled your seat for you to sit in. 'What a gentlemen. A common facade.' You thought as you settled in your chair.

As soon as Pantalone sat, you spoke, "I went ahead and got something to chew on while I waited." You adnitted. "No need to worry. I am truly sorry for making you wait, dear Y/N." He said bowing his head. "Now now I just said that to inform you. No need to apologize for it." You laughed to lift the mood. "No, no it is only right for me to apologize for I was the one to invite but instead came late. Making someone as gorgeous as you wait." You sighed and settled to say, "You are busy man, my lord. It can't be helped." You said with a kind smile and Pantalone smiled back.

'There is that stupid heartskip again.' You groaned internally and began to massaged your chest where your heart is. "Anyways, what is it that you wanted to discuss with me, lord Pantalone. It sounds urgent when I read your letter last night." You said as you sipped a little bit of warm tea.

"Ah yes. I am recently tasked with the duty of finding a spouse." Pantalone says gesturing one of his men to get a file from his case. "And... I was your choice, yes?" You inquired leaning into the table.

'Now this is interesting. No one has ever asked for my hand. Not with my record. What is it that he possibly wants from me.' You thought eyes observing as the file was handed over to Pantalone and then handed over to you.

"You are my first and last choice. Your agreement or refusal means much to me.'

The contents shocked you but then your eyes went furthed down and now you're interested.

'Hmmm a deal or a no deal? Which will I choose?'

to be continued...

next chapter !
02. a done deal