a done deal.

UPON FURTHER READING, you sighed and placed down the paper in your hand.

"Well I do agree with the terms and condition within the clause. Though, I want to make a few minor adjustments to it." You stated and sat straight in your seat, you looked Pantalone in the eye and likewise.

"Go ahead, dear Y/N."

"Well...

In this statement where it says that I will be housing with you and be in the same room. I do not have any qualms with that but I do want to request another room solely for myself."

"Done."

"Next, the payment. Raise it by 3x and will have a deal."

"Also done." Pantalone says as he writes this down on another parchment of paper.

"Lastly, public display of affection and intimacy. Holding hands and waist holding, yes. Sudden kisses, no. Lip kisses, depending on the situation. Cheek kisses, yes no argument there. Flirting, don't worry I'm an expert in that. Any questions?" You raised your eyebrows at him and grinned.

"Lastly, no asking of personal affairs. That's all."

"I see... done and duly noted, You are quite good in making deals, qin ai de (my dear)." Pantalone compliments with a light chuckle, you puffed out your chest and said with ease, "Well I am a business person myself. I have to also make deals not only comfortable for the client but also for me. Mutual respect, no?" "I highly agree on that."

So, you finally signed the deal.

"Now and for the unseeable future I am your spouse as you are mine." He says gathering the paper in your hand and taking yours to give to it a small peck. You nodded and said, "I look forward to these following days."

"Ditto."

And, so the two walked out of the Liuli Pavilion both contented with the progress made.

to be continued...

next update !
03: house warming