debt collecting.

"Lord Pantalone."

A voice calls out to him from the door of his office. "You may come in." Pantalone answers without lifting his head from from the pile of paperwork. The agent enters the room and makes a beeline towards Pantalone, they lean down and starts whispering. It was all well, Pantalone nodding along and continues to write, until he stops.

"Gather our agents we'll be heading out shortly." Pantalone orders as he gets up and swiftly wears his coat.

"We have some debt to collect."

"Now, now, where were we?" Pantalone says wiping red liquid from his glasses. "I dislike getting my spectacles dirty, I also dislike it when people don't pay their dues on time..." he leans down on the petrified man.

"...especially when they try to get away by doing so." Pantalone stops wiping and wears his glasses once again. "Finish him." He orders turning his back from the filthy scene. Faint screams can be heard as Pantalone leaves the place, an agent waits for him and they travel back to the harbor.

'I wonder what is Y/N up to now?'

Back to at the Northland Bank, Pantalone is back at his office as he was about to get back on his papers, he noticed an envelope.

It had the fatui insignia.

He reads the contents, his brows furrowing, he sighs deeply after and folds back the paper.

"Guess it is about time."

Pantalone heads out once more to find his spouse.

to be continued...

next chapter !

07: shopping & surprise