part 1.

*a punky club song*

"Its a deal!" A man in white tuxedo put forth a brown suitcase and opened to show the fresh notes of indian currency. "Here's the two hundred crores, Mr. kundrra." He said, smugly.

The man in his early twenties, dressed in black tuxedo, stood up and closed the suitcase, pulling it to himself and passed it to his buttler. "Mr. Jones, glad to meet you. I'll take a leave now!"

"What's the hurry my boy? Warm yourself in my club." Mr. Jones said, and leaned a little. "We have hot chicks all around, who would love to take you." Mr. Jones whispered and stood straight.

"Thanks for the offer, Mr. Jones. Dad will call you to talk the aftermath." The man said and Mr. Jones nodded. The former turned to leave but turned back to Mr. Jones. "I'm a man Mr. Jones. Take that in your note!"

"Young bones!" Mr. Jones smirked seeing the disappearing figure and turned to his lady, snaking his hand around her waist.

____

"Are you done with the deal, Karan?" His dad asked and he answered positively. "Then drive to your brother's place and pass him the suitcase. He worked hard to get this deal."

He hummed and hanged up the call. How much he wanted to be like his brother to just see a smile on his father's face that would scream his success. But his father never acknowledged him. His father, The Vimesh Kundrra, known as VK. He was a big businessman with his elder son, Aviral Kundrra who took over the position of CEO two years back. And since then the company had only seen a growth.

As said, he drove to his brother's mansion and entered through the main gate. He always had a spare key. Before calling for his brother, karan walked to the kitchen and grabbed a can of soft drink, ignoring the alcoholic drinks. He climbed the stairs to reach his brother's office where he must be waiting for him.

He knocked once on the door and was about to enter but stopped hearing the moanings. He closed the door back and called his brother to inform him about his presence. After ringing the bell five to seven times, his brother finally asked him to wait in the study. He sighed and followed the commands.

He always tried to imitate his brother's steps and that was the main reason why he studied business, when he had a passion towards the painting. Since his childhood, he had seen his father appreciating his elder son but never him. No matter how much he tried. He only had his mom by his side to celeberate his success. But he felt envied of his brother.

Her mother had told him once that if he wants to make his dad happy, he needed to be like her brother and study business. After that day, he never tried to foresight the dream of opening his own art gallery and did everything his brother did. But his father never acknowledged him.

One thing he failed to copy his brother was to have multiple girlfriends at the rate of one girlfriend every weekend. He tried to date the girls, but he felt uneasy. It felt like cheating. With them, and with himself. He wanted to wait for The one. For whom the feelings will be developed naturally.

He knew he was an old-school, but he could not help to tarnish himself so much. His father might not be proud of him, but his mother, nonetheless, was.

As he continued to bore in the lifeless study that only had black and white color, he went to the window and opened it, letting cold winds hit his face. It was around 4 in the morning and there was still darkness around. Yet it looked heaven by the mere presence of half moon and the shining stars.

"Star gazing, again, Karan?" He heard his brother and shook his head. "Why do you keep denying. Own it if you love something."

But dad hates it. He hates the nature, and so do you. He wanted to say, but ignored it. "Are you done with your another girlfriend?" He asked once they settled in the study.