part 28

Karan looked at tejasswi's back as she entered aviral's mansion with the expectation to meet Karan, but was unaware of the plan that aviral and he made.

Although it looked easy to see how Karan was ready to sacrifice his love for his brother and get them together. The reality was far different.

He was filled with angst and shame for treating tejasswi like a doll. The day before, was the day when they both confessed and the following night, he staked it. He staked his emotions and his wish, for his brother who looked broken.

But was it really his fault?

From the birth, he looked up to his brother and father like they were the Gods. His father always taunted him how low of a son he was, comparing to aviral. He was never given the priority in the family and his opinions never mattered.

Instead he was shutdown by his father's cold Demeanor and a hard glare that reminded him of the punishments he was given in his childhood.

Slowly he started accepting everything his father and brother did and said. The only comfort place he had, was his mother Gayatri. But even she failed to stand with Vimesh and always gave in, making Karan believe that nothing in the world could compete against his father.

But after he saw how tejasswi had the guts to stand up for herself and other, against Vimesh and give her opinions crystal clear, the respect he had for her increased ten times fold.

She was not the arrogant lady who had anything with materialistic things. Despite being an orphan and having cruel foster parents, she didn't let her confidence affect it and stood firm on her grounds.

And that impressed him.

The random laughs they shared made him fall for her. But he never gave a thought to it. He had always ran away from his feelings and emotions , and this time too he wanted to go with the flow.

But the flow took a u-turn and he ended up expressing his love for her.

A soft smile fell over his face as he remembered it.

"So you are finally here tejasswi. " Aviral stood up from his couch and looked at tejasswi, dressed in a yellowish green jumpsuit.

Tejasswi stood rooted to her place as she gasped his presence. "What are you doing here? Where is Karan? "

"Probably gone somewhere away, leaving us alone. " A dirty sarcasm was added in his tone and tejasswi gritted her teeth.

"He said he wants to have a talk here. "

"Yes, he does. He wants us to have a talk together. "

"Do not call me and you as 'us'. It sounds disgusting. " She scrunched her nose before turning to leave but a firm grip on her wrist pulled her backward and her back met with aviral's front. "What the heck, leave me. "

Aviral twisted her arm as he sniffed her scent, from her neck. He traced the sharp edge of her neck from his nose and tejasswi clicked her heels at his knee. His grip loosened and tejasswi was about to get away with him.

But aviral pulled her by her waist and hissed in the pain. "I just want to have a talk. Karan wants me to have it " He groaned.

"First leave me or you will find yourself in the deathbed, aviral. Do not mess with me. " She warned and aviral left her, limping to the couch.

Tejasswi takes the couch opposite to his.

"Karan wants us to date. " He lied smoothly.

Tejasswi gave a sharp look at him and got a gist of what's gonna happen. Her beating the shit out of him.