part 18

Vimesh Kundra reaches the venue along with Gayatri and his bodyguards who started separating the chaotic media and made a way till the venue.

Among the different screamings, Vimesh finds one question that was common in all their list. 'Is it true that Aviral will be the next CEO? '

"No." Vimesh answered, looking directly at the camera and continued to walk till the venue. Gayatri was scared by the media so she was holding his arm a little more tightly.

Soon after Karan and Tejasswi reach the venue, and without giving much attention to the baseless question about who the new lady was, they made their way to the party and found Vimesh talking with business men while gayatri was just faking her smile to ladies who tried to look classy.

Aviral looked at the new viral video where his father straightly denied about Aviral being the CEO, and fisted his hands. He thought his father was just skeptical and is just delaying the announcement.

But he didn't knew that his father's plans changed.

He made his way through media and like he promised the channels to give his five minutes to answer their questions, he stood there waiting for their questions. While trying to control his anger.

"Sir, Mr. Kundra denied about you being the CEO. Why? "

"It's his call. " He turned to other reporter.

"He was ready to make you the CEO then what happened? "

"Only dad knows it. Next. "

"Does he think that you are not willing to take his position? "

"He has trained me so ofc, I'm willing to take it. Another question. "

"Is he planning to make Mr. Karan the CEO? "

Out of all the questions, this one knocked him up. He couldn't control and took a step ahead to pull the daring reported by his collars and beat him to death. Stuffing the promise of him being the only conquerer in that thick skull.

But his p.a. stopped him and answered on his behalf, "Sir would be happy if his brother be the CEO. But that needs time. " She told.

"No more questions, please. " The guards paved the path for them and the two walked with the p.a. trying to calm his anger down.

"You cannot lose your control on yourself, so easily. " She reminded him, knowing what he was planning, failed miserably.

He nodded and maintained his composure.

Tejasswi sipped on her drink, looking at the short meeting of Aviral and the media. She looked suspected of the woman who was so clever to judge aviral's next action and stop him immediately before he could do something he'd regret.

Karan who accompanied her to the empty roof of the venue while leaning to the railings, and sipping on his non-alcoholic drink, chose to bring her out of her thoughts.

"What are you thinking? " He questioned.

"How can your father think that Aviral is best of all? He is so arrogant and so full of himself. I wonder if he can even manage the company. " She answered.

"Dad never makes wrong judgements, and bhai is just short tempered. I don't think he was wrong when he was about to lose his control at the last question" Karan sided his family and tejasswi looked at him.

"Why? "

"Imagine you have been told that one day you will take over the family's company. You work hard for it. And when it's time to get the position, you are told that you are not going to take over. Someone else will. Won't you be mad about it, tejasswi?"