part 15.

"Tomorrow is parents' teacher meeting, mishtu. I'm scared. " Tejasswi told her best friend, Mishti, pushing all the toys aside. Mishti nodded in return, looking worriedly.

"My mom will go, --"

"And my dad. " Mishti continued, pulling her knees till her chin.

"Your dad won't scold you but my mom will. She will start rambling about every little thing I did wrong. She may even scold me in front of the teacher. "

"But why are you worrying? You must have developed a habit by now. "

Mishti mocked, remembering everytime when she would ask tejasswi to study, the latter will make hundreds of excuses.

Tejasswi gave a stink eye to her, and mishti turned her face in other direction. "Do not look at me like that, I'm elder to you. "

"But you don't behave like one. " Tejasswi teased and mishti frowned. "Aww, bura laga? "

"Shut up"

"Sorry if you didn't like that. " Tejasswi apologized innocently.

"But what to do? It's your father who behaves like you are still a kid of four. He doesn't even let you play with anyone other than me even in the age of 15. I'm 13, but mom sends me to my friends' house once a month. " Tejasswi teased again after a minute.

"That's because dad wants me to be friend with you only. He thinks if I'll make other friends, I will forget you! " Mishti yelled out of frustration. She too had noticed the overprotective nature of her father and hated it.

Everytime she wanted to go in picnics with her class, her dad would not let her. He would just shrug the topic, saying they will go in a family picnic soon.

A family in his dictionary meant him, mishti, tejasswi and tejasswi's mother.

"Calm down. I will not leave you even if the world ends. " The little tejasswi said hugging her.

Tejasswi's thoughts were interrupted when she felt a sweaty head with sweaty hairs, resting on her shoulders. She looked at Karan whose eyes were dropping and looked heavily drunk.

"This is sooo tastyyyy" He showed the empty glass in the air and shouted.
"Give me moree".

He was already drunk. He didn't needed more alcohol for their plan and can do anything that she will tell him.

So tejasswi turned to the man who was busy making more drinks, to deny him. But her eyebrows knitted when she saw him mixing more alcohol than she told.

But the knitted eyebrows expanded, seeing him mixing a white powder from a clear jar.

"Givee." Karan demanded again. He was loving how energetic he could feel himself. 

She looked at the man passing the glass and shook her head. But the man didn't reacted and poured the content to Karen's glass. She gritted her teeth when Karan gulped it down.

She stood up and looked at each of the faces who held a sinister gaze at Karan. She looked a door that led to the backyard, where Mehir must be, and took steps to reach there.

Not before kicking the opened jar of white powder and the bottles of alcohol.

Her guess was right. Mehir was still there, puffing on a cigarette and sitting on the swing.

"You are giving him drugs, Mehir. Mind you, Karan is the only key to our revenge. " She said angrily.

Mehir looked at her way and smirked. "And you are going easy on him. "