part 23

Aviral was so drunk, that he was failing to take a step further. And the bartender was giving no need when he was asking for more.

The intoxication was high. So was his temper. He threw the empty bottles and stood up to grab the alcohol by himself. But he stumbled and was about to fall down.

Thanks to the kind man who helped him and made him sat on his chair back. Aviral was still looking at the bartender with accusations filled in his eyes.

But that bartender was least interested in a drunkard who forgot the password of his card. He was just wondering about the huge loss, that he got because of this man.

"Calm down, man. " The unknown man rubbed his back. But Aviral swatted it away, now glaring him.

"I'm no harm. I'm your friend. Tell me what do you need? "

"I NeeD thIs...BlOodY baRteNder... OUT."

The bartender heard him shouting.

"That's not possible. How about a drink? "

The proposal sounded good. Aviral nodded and said, "ThiS FuvKer Will SeRve Us. "

"If that's what you wish for. " The man went to the bartender and the latter told his problem.

The man took no second and paid the entire amount and asked him to bring a bottle of alcohol. He went back to Aviral who was playing with the empty glasses.

The both sat in silence when Aviral started to speak how his father was setting a marriage between a girl who is a very clever woman and his brother, who is too innocent.

"That girl... She will dominate the whole family. My dad, he is stupid. He will give everything to that as*hole and that cunning woman will snatch it from my brother. " Aviral gulped the alcohol.

"Is she your enemy? " The man poured more alcohol for Aviral.

"Yes, She is. "

"So stop the marriage. You are the elder brother, they will ask you for the suggestion. "

"The hell they will. " Aviral scoffed, drinking again.

"Oh, I see. They are leaving you behind. I'm a face reader, and right now I can see that you want to stop this marriage. Am I right? "

"Yes. But how? Dad has put me in a situation that if I say no, my mother will also leave my side and will have a benefit of doubt. And if I say yes, it will be a yes for destruction. "

"So play smart. Say yes for the marriage and do something that your brother will deny for the marriage. " The man suggested.

Aviral scoffed again, pulling his phone and playing a video. A video of Tejasswi and Karan laughing happily and walking in the streets.

"They seem to be in love. "

"Hmmm... " Aviral's eyes started dropping.

"We will talk about this later, tell me your address, I will drop you. " The man stood up and helped Aviral to come out of the bar.

They settled in the car and Aviral spoke, "take me to my mansion. I will not go to dad's. " Because If he goes and either of his parents see it, it will work against him only.

The man nodded and took the address before driving. They reached the

"I will definitely help you, brother. " They shook hands, before the man started to walk back to his car.

The man, cleverly, kicks aviral's knee, making him stumble and then acts to help him balance. With his other hand, he punctures the car with a small nail he had with himself.

"Be careful. " Aviral nodded to the man.

The latter sat in his car and tried to start it. But it didn't move. He frowned, so did Aviral.

Aviral looked at the punctured car and started laughing. "The tyre is... Pun... Punctured.. "

"You can live in my mansion, tonight. " Aviral proposed and the man agreed, as if he had no option.

As the two entered, the man looked at the mansion, carefully. One day, this will be mine too.

"If you can excuse me to use the washroom? " The man asked and aviral told him the direction of guest room.

Due to heavy head, Aviral sat on the sofa and closed his eyes. In no time, he fell asleep. While the man was analysing the mansion as he walked, he saw CCTV cameras and knew, he can't go to Aviral's room or study.

The guest room was probably under construction. As there was no furniture and the cement loaded the ground.

Getting his chance, Aviral started wandering through the entire mansion and making a key note of the rooms.

Once he was done, he sat on the sofa in the Hall and started connecting all the dots.

Why would Vimesh Kundrra want to Wed his son with Tejasswi? He has done no kind act without a motive. What is his real intention.

He remember how Vimesh wanted to make Tejasswi the CEO but she denied.

"The will of the company says that it can only be conquered if it is the blood of the Kundrra's. In addition, the son must be above 25 years in age or must have been married and give a certain part of his share to the whole family. " Was what written in the legal papers that he found out.

And it took not a second more when the man solved the mystery.

Vimesh Kundrra wanted Tejasswi to be the CEO. By marrying her to Karan, the latter can take over and a part will still be with Vimesh. In fact, Vimesh will also dominate the share of Gayatri Kundrra.

And Tejasswi will have an equal participation in the dealings.

"So that's the plan. " The man smirked before cracking his fingers.

He looked at the sleeping figure and starts planning by which he can hunt two birds with a single arrow.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~••••

Who is this man?

Is anyone here following bbott2?

Be happy and be safe.

And someone said that the parts are going too lengthy, so decided to cut it short.