part 10.

"What is your problem with karan?"

Vimesh Kundrra stiffed in his place as her non-chalant voice fell his ears.

Millions of thoughts and millions of voices echoed in his mind, but he refrained himself to have any effect of it in himself.

"Why do you always treat him like a foster parent will do? Is he not your child?" She questioned again, wanting to push him in the edge and answer her questions.

"He does not deserve this! He is a child. He do not know how important your meeting is, he only knows You and Your Importance." Gayatri cried holding his arm but Vimesh just stood like a stone. He could hear the screamings and crying of his son Karan, but it didn't affect him.

"He is still calling for you, begging you to open the door and pull him out of that store room. Please, let go of his mistake today. I promise, i assure you, he will never repeat this. Please." Gayatri begged him as she tried to jerk her husband and convince him to see through her eyes, that were filled with fear and pain.

He quietly snatched his arm and looked dead in her eyes, before stepping ahead. But Gayatri kneeled down and grabbed his knees. "Please, Vimesh ji, please." She looked down and remembered how her husband was angry in the first month of their marriage and demanded her to apologise in the same way.

He loved his wife, no doubt. But his temper issues were something that even Gayatri could not control. The philosophy of hugging your partner or clutching his arm to control his emotions, didn't work with them. And the only way to calm him was bow your head down and accept the mistake. Even if you are innocent.

"Gayatri, he must endure this punishment. If he wants to live in my house, he must learn to obey me." He told her. "I mentioned it that i do not want any of you three out of the playing room. But he ran out."

"But he is your child, vimesh ji. He has the right to live in this house. He escaped from my and Avi's eyes, because Avi was playing hide&seek. Please vimesh ji, let karan come out." She said softly, trying to melt his heart.

But he pushed her away and walked out.

She sighed with teary and went near the store room. The cryings were stopped. But she could listen the sniffing. It broke her heart.

"I did a mistake to ask you from him. I should not have concieved you. I'm sorry mere bachche." She weeped and slept outside the door, trying to pull the lock.

"Karan tries to impress you with everything he does, yet you call him useless and everything. Why?" Her firm voice took his attention and he looked dead in her eye.

"Be in your limits, tejasswi. Do not dare to cross it." He growled.

She wanted to argue, but it had high possibilties of Vimesh lashing out her anger on Karan.

"Fine. But let me tell you, Uncle. Aviral is not as perfect as you portray. He is a greedy and a black sheep."

"What do you mean?"

"You think, why will he give such an important deal to Karan just a night before. The file had wrong numbers, which could lead to a legal suit in your company. Then suddenly the files get erased from karan's server. Even the offline papers go missing. Wasn't it Aviral who was with bags in the hall, all alone? Remember, how he was smirking while karan was leaving?"

The memory of Aviral playing with the knife crossed his mind.

'Dad, lets give him a chance. If he fails, you will have a proof to prove mom that Karan still needs to work harder for the position' Aviral's words echoed.