part 20.

"Our plan is not going as planned. That Vimesh Kundrra wants me to take over his company and lead it to the top. And never in my nightmares, would I be doing that. " Tejasswi clenched her teeth, looking at Mehir in the video call.

"Why tejasswi? I see a great opportunity lying on our way. Maybe your dad and Mishti are helping us." Tejasswi looked confused.
"Yes tejasswi, why would a man so cunning like Vimesh Kundrra who can manipulate the world and contemplate a man to take his own life, would want a lady whom he has known only for three months, to take over his business? "

She looked at him intrigued. Trying to put her own logic in his.

"If you work as his wish, in no time he'll believe you blindly. He will give you the access of their main office centres and we would know what happened that night, with Mishti. Why did your dad suicided? We would know it all. "

For the first time, Mehir was being transparent to tejasswi. The fire that was burning in both of their hearts, mirrored to the one that his eyes and the voice displayed.

"No, Mehir. I do not care if this is an opportunity or a trap. I will never let the company whose foundation is laid over the crimes and the dead bodies, to reach the top. I'm willing to do everything but be one of them. "

"We," Mehir argued back "are already one of them. "

Tejasswi snapped her eyes at him and he nodded his head.

"The day we decided to take the revenge from Kundrras, was the day we signed ourselves as sinful human beings. Even after our revenge, there will be victims. The company that we are planning to demolish, is not associated with only Kundrras but various others. Hearts would be broken, and one of them would be Karan. It is for sure. "

Tejasswi tried to find a single excuse to defy him and tell him that what he said, was wrong. But she didn't. Because every word that came from him was truth.

"In all these, Karan and his mother would be the most affected victims. They'll probably go for another revenge on us, if we leave them. "

The fear erupted on her chest. What if Mehir urges her to punish Karan and Gayatri too?

"They will not. They have never been familiar with trickeries or revenge, their soul is as pure as a child Mehir. We will not punish them. "

"Had we been to? " He questioned her. "Weren't we the same? Were we trained to take the revenge? It's that Aviral's and Vimesh's betrayals and  the injustice we faced, that compelled You to learn Coding so that you can give them everything back that they gave you. I learned about the drugs and the weapons, taught you the same, so that we will not be a step back from them.

They will try to revenge on us, too. We must..end this chapter with our revenge or it will continue till years. They snatched everything from us, we'll snatch everything from them. It's even. "

Mehir was trying hard to pull tejasswi on his side and leave the small care she had, for Karan and his mother. He didn't want to betray her. After he lied to her on that night, he felt guilty. That was the reason he could not stop tejasswi to take Karan back.

And now, he wanted to plan everything with her. He knew that their previous plan was failing, they need to plan their every step everyday.

But if even after his effort, tejasswi denies, he will himself plan everything. The revenge, from ages, has taken the sacrifices. And he was willing to sacrifice tejasswi for this revenge, if she is not cooperative.

"No, Mehir. I do not care if Gayatri aunty or Karan, will punish us or even kill us after we are done. I will take it whole heartedly. And no, We are not same as Vimesh and Aviral. They punished the innocents and we are punishing the criminals. "