A/N

I appreciate that you are bearing this story so far. Because I know that the story lacks something. And that is the writer's interest.

When a writer itself is not satisfied with the characters and the story line, when they cannot connect with the personalities and step in their shoe, the writing is a crap.

I just started writing this because someone suggested this plot, and not because it was bugging in my mind. I have written stories as per reader's request earlier as well, and they turned out to be good.

But because they were genuine.

I have analysed myself and came to a conclusion that I can write mysteries, a bit of romance, action, drama and all such. But i cannot write 'fake personality'. Like muh ke samne kuch, or Peeth peeche kuch or.

I need time to discover that trope.

But now that I started this, I will not take it down and try to give the best, and complete it.

And also, after this one, I will finally work on the stories that connect so much with me. And the ones where I'll be confident

Till then, give me the honest opinions, feedback and criticise where necessary.

And I'm thankful that tejran_63 put up the point that the pace was going slow and the chemistry, the tejran scenes, were low.

Will make sure to work on it🤍

Have a great day, everyday guys.