Chapter 2: Right By My Side

"I'm not living life. I'm not living right. I'm not living if you're not by my side. –Nicki Minaj (Right By My Side)"

~*~*~*~*

"Oh my goodness! Really?!" Mom covered her mouth in shock. "Yes mom," I said. God, I shouldn't have told her that me and Tristan like each other. It's so odd telling this to my mom.

"Finally that boy got it out," Mom said with a smirk on her face. I looked at her in confusion. "Everyone knew that you fancied each other. Too obvious dear," Mom said as she poured hot pasta sauce on the pasta. She pushed the plate towards me and handed me a spoon. "I know you're craving pasta right now."

"You know everything mom!" I said in a goofy way and mom chuckled. I then started eating pasta which tasted so good. Mom's homemade pasta is the best in the world.

Soon Tristan came over and sat down at the kitchen counter. He snatched the pasta plate from me and started stuffing it in his mouth. "Hey! That's mine! Get your own!" I yelled and pulled the plate back. Mom laughed and handed another plate of pasta to Tristan. Tristan made a funny face at me which I mimicked. "God, you two can be such kids at times." Mom said and walked out of the kitchen. She's going to the beauty parlour because she works there as she owns the place.

"Goodbye momma!" I said as mom walked out the door.

"So, weren't you going out with your team mates today?" I asked Tristan as I ate pasta. He took more pasta sauce and said coolly, "Yea, I cancelled it." I looked at him in shock and asked, "You what? Why?"

"Pfft! I wanted to hang out with you instead," he said. "But I'm always there with you," I said. "Yea...I prefer hanging out with my girlfriend," he smirked. I started chocking on my pasta.

"Your....what?" I coughed and had a sip of water. OK, when he said I'm his 'girlfriend' my brain stopped working for a moment. It sounds so beautiful when he says it!

"You are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend," he said smirking at me. "Who ever said that?" I asked trying to whip that hot smirk off of his face. "No one had to declare it," he said and washed his plate. I also walked over to wash my plate.

"Hey Glory, you have pasta sauce on your face," Tristan noticed. "Huh? Where?" I asked while touching my mouth to clear away any pasta sauce. "No, it's over here," he said pointing at the corner of my mouth. I whipped it with my hand then asked again if the stain was gone. "No. Lemme help," he said and walked over to me.

"I think your just messing around with me. Too bad because I ain't stu..." I said but I felt warm lips touch against my own.

It took me a moment to understand what was going on.

OK! Tristan is kissing me! OMG!

He kissed me passionately and I lost my senses. Soon I kissed him back and our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. This was my first kiss and also his first kiss too. I never thought I'd get to be Tristan's girlfriend even though that was deepest desire.

Soon we stopped and Tristan just kept looking into my light blue eyes and I looked into his hazel brown eyes. "Tasty!" he commented. I couldn't help but blush. "You look hot when you blush," he smirked. Damn, I hate being so pale! My cheeks become pink so easily. "Shut up! You are one naughty person!" I said and playfully slapped his chest. God he makes me crazy!

He just laughed and I plopped down on the sofa and switched on the TV. Tristan sat beside me and slung his arms over my shoulder. "Sorry. You're just too adorable," he said and pulled me closer. I smiled and placed my head over his shoulder, holding hands and watching...Despicable Me.

Oh well, I don't care as long as I'm with Tristan.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

May 21, 2015

Author's Note:

I uploaded the second chapter! Yay!

It still looks like a typical teen fiction but wait till I update further. It'd be good (hopefully).

Do check my awesome friend story @My_Music_Life and her awesome story, 'Just Another Cliche Love Story (One Direction)' It's going great and I am helping her write it too. Yay!

Please so read my first book, 'Silently Beautiful (One Direction FanFic)' which has been dedicated to my friend My_Music_Life because she's a huge directioner. :)

Please do vote, read, share, comment and all the goodness you can do for this story to become popular.

Next Update in 10 mins.

Love ya,

~Abby ;)