Chapter 12: Stay with Me

"Won't you, stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need. -Sam Smith (Stay with Me)"

~*~*~*~*

It's been four three months since I've known Stellan and he's still the amiable and funny person. He has never been rude or anything and he always spends time with me. Even he says he doesn't have people to talk to openly. He's pretty lonely too.

I was sitting in the park under the tree and that's when Stellan came too. He sat beside me and we greeted each other with 'Hi'. Today Stellan seemed to be a little...quiet.

"Is there something bothering you?" I asked. " No...well. Yes," he said. "Would you like to share it with me?" I asked because I was curious to know.

"Well, today I saw her; the girl who I loved so much and then she just left me for someone else. I know it's been ten months but...she seemed like nothing ever happened to us," Stellan said. "What was her name?" I asked. "Jane...Jane Doan," he said.

"Well, what happened?" I asked trying not to hurt him or anything. "Well...we were at this party and we were just enjoying ourselves. Then, I just saw her with some other guy and I went to talk to her about it and she said that I was a stupid, weak, too innocent good boy and she wasn't that interested in me. She wanted a hot bad boy which I couldn't be," Stellan said. There was a long pause and then I said, "I'm sorry for you but that girl was stupid because she ditched a good person. You shouldn't feel bad about it now. Just forget it and move on. That's what I did..." I said remembering the time Tristan hurt me.

"You did what?" he asked curiously. "Well, there was this guy, Tristan Kenneth and he cheated on me with this girl called Shannon Millers. Th-They make a good couple," I said trying not to express my sorrow. "Well, he was a jerk because for leaving a girl like you," he said. "Girl like me?" I said and sarcastically laughed. "I meant you are a really friendly and pretty girl. Every guy wants a nice pretty girl but he was stupid for leaving you," he said which made me smile.

"Thank You," I said.

There was a complete silence after that and caught him staring at my lips and then at my eyes. I didn't realise that even I was doing that.

He leaned closer; slowly closing his eyes which I also did...I don't know what I'm doing.

As soon as I closed my eyes all those terrible memories came in. Tristan and Shannon making out; the car accident; me dying.

Glory, you're dead!

I quickly opened my eyes and got up immediately. You're dead and you don't want to drag a living person in to your world.

"I-I have to go," I said not sure where exactly I have to go.

"What? What happened?" Stellan asked as he got up to.

"Look Stellan, I-I want you to go far, far away from me," I said, "Forget that I even exist. Please Stellan. It's good for you. I don't want you to come in my life."

"What? Why? I'm not going to go anywhere!" Stellan said sternly.

"Why can't you leave me?" I asked. "Why do you keep following me around? I told you so many times to stay away from me but I just don't know why you don't listen to me!" I said. "Why won't you..." I was going to say but he interrupted, "It's because I'm in love with you!" he said.

I gasped in shock and horror. No! I didn't want this to happen!

"No Stellen..." I said shaking my head and ran away.

I came out of the entrance of the park and Stellan ran and stood in front of me.

"Please Glory, I really want to be with you. Don't push me away," he said with sorrow.

"Step away! I never want you to see me again!" I said. I was so hurt. I really have feelings for Stellan too but I can't do anything about who I am.

There was a long silence and then he said, "Fine...I'll leave but only when you tell me why." "I can't," I said and looked away. "I don't know what's your deal..." he said and started walking backwards.

I looked to my left and there was a car approaching and Stellan was going to be hit!!

"Stellan, watch out!!" I screamed. He looked to his right and froze. That's when I came and pushed him out of the way.

He fell on the other side but he stared at me wide eyed when he saw that the car just went through me.

Tears fell down my cheeks remembering how I had once got hit by a car and there was no one to save me. But at least I saved someone else's life.

"Glory...how...what are you?" Stellan stuttered.

"Stellan, calm down. I can explain," I said walking slowly towards him. He walked away from me and sternly asked, "What are you?"

"I am ghost, Stellan. I am dead," I said looking at him emotionless. "What? No! You're lying. Stop joking around!" Stellan said. "I know you'd react like this if I had told you earlier. I'm sorry Stellan. But at least you will leave me now. I want you to be happy and live your life," I said but my heart was aching with sadness. I really liked him and now I've to let him go.

"Good bye," I said and disappeared.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

June 21, 2015

Author's Note:

Hello Readers! This chapter just got intense. Wait till ya read the next one.

I really love Wattpad's update. It's so much better now. Before this Wattpad update, writing paragraph's used to be confusing because it was all clustered together but thankfully, that Wattpad update didn't last for too long.
Anyways, this new one is better so, thanks Wattpad. (Even though they don't know I thanked them. Heh)

Please do Read, Comment, Vote and Share this story. It'd be a great help! (I can underline now! Another cool update!!)

Please do check out my friend My_Music_Life's story, 'Just Another Cliche Love Story (One Direction)'. It's a really good story and I'm sure you'll love it!

Next Update: June 25, 2015

Goodbye,
Abby