Chapter 13: Darling

"Darling I know, you're a million footsteps away. But maybe someday, I can take all those footsteps and pray that I can run to you. Run to you anyway. -MAX (Darling)"

*~*~*~*

(Stellan's Point of View)

I couldn't believe it. The fact was too unrealistic to be agreed with. Glory is actually dead! I fell in love with a ghost!

But I know I fell in love with her the moment I started having those dreams; that girl who used to come in my dreams whenever I slept. She had those gleaming light blue eyes and I fell in love with her.

When I first saw her, I was completely amazed! She was the girl of my dreams...literally and I fell for her. It was really nice to talk to her and she was actually a really good and carefree girl. She always knew how to make me smile even though it had just been four months since we met.

She saved my life as well. I was going to die today if she was not there.

But now I don't know where she is. She said that I wouldn't want to stay with her but I still want to. I need her!

I know I can't be together with a dead person but...there is a way I can and probably the only way.

I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom and contemplating when I saw a blade kept right near my hand. I could...kill myself.

There is no one in the world who would care if I die anyway...I can die happily to be with someone who actually cares and I can be with her forever.

I picked up the blade and brought my left hand towards it. I know it's going to pain a lot but I'm willing to go through the pain just to be with her...to be with Glory.

I pressed the blade on my wrist and closed my eyes tightly. I slowly started sliding it but then someone pushed my hand and I instantly opened my eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Glory asked. "Have you gone mad? Why were you trying to kill yourself?" Glory asked again. "Answer me Stellan! Don't stand there just like that! You were about to..."

"It's because I don't want to live without you!!" I screamed in anger.

There was long silence now and Glory glared at me. "If you suicide, then I'll never ever talk to you again!" she said.

I didn't want that to happen after I die. I looked at Glory and then at the blade in my hand. "Don't do it Stellan," she warned. I looked at her and threw the blade away in anger.

"Thanks..." she said with a smile as I walked out of the bathroom ignoring her.

"Hey, don't be like that," she said and grasped my arm. "Yea, whatever," I said. "You don't have to be so angry about it. I mean, I'm still here and so are you," she said and I just nodded.

"Thank You," she said and pulled me into a hug. I was angry at the moment but I just couldn't resist her cuteness. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I pray that we can be together forever," I said.

We then pulled away and looked at each other. Glory closed her eyes and leaned closer and even I did the same. Glory kissed my cheeks and giggled. I opened my eyes and she was gone.

"When will I get a real kiss?" I asked myself and walked to my bedroom.

~*~*~*~

(Glory's Point of View)

I'm happy that Stellan listened to me and didn't suicide. I just couldn't believe that someone would actually sacrifice themselves for me. I did like Stellan before, but after what he tried to do today, I realised I'm love with him. He has proven that he isn't like Tristan. Stellan is someone I can trust and love!

I was now in the graveyard because this is basically my home now. It was 11PM at night and I was humming a song and walking towards my grave but I was in a shock when I saw who was standing near my grave.

I slowly walked towards him to see what he was doing here.

"Tristan?" I said even though he won't hear me. Surprisingly, he turned around and looked at me in horror. I don't know how he can see me right now, but I'm going to take this to my advantage.

"What are you doing here? Why have you invaded my privacy in the grave?" I asked angrily. He just looked at me in horror. It's like all the blood drained from his body when he saw me. Hahaha! Be afraid, Tristan! You deserve it!

"Gl-Glory, you-..you're back!" he said and got up. "I was never gone," I whispered to myself. "I am so glad you're here," he said and engulfed me into a hug. Wait, who said he can hug me?!

"Get off me!" I pushed him and he tumbled back. "Glory, I am so sorry for whatever I did to you. I'd been such a jerk! Please forgive me, Glory," he said. "You want my forgiveness after I am dead?" I asked in anger. "I know everything Tristan. I know that you just pretended to love me. You didn't want my love; you wanted my body! You're such an arse!" I said in anger.

He stood there in shock. Obviously he is shocked by my new attitude. Forget the naïve and stupid Glory, Tristan. She ain't coming back.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

June 25, 2015

Author's Note:

What the hell happened in this chapter?! What is Tristan doing here?! *mind explodes* Two more chapters and the story ends! Woohoo!

Please do Vote and Share the story if you liked it and if you didn't like it, then please share it and tell everyone how terrible it is.

Do check out my previous story which was a 1D Fanfiction and also read my friend My_Music_Life's story which I'm helping her write.

Next Update: June 28, 2015

Yours faithfully,
Abby ☆