Chapter 4: Grenade

"Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash; you tossed it in the trash, you did. To give me all your love is all I ever asked. -Bruno Mars (Grenade)"

~*~*~*~*

I was standing there and I felt completely paralyzed. My heart felt like it was about to stop beating any moment and my eyes started tearing. My life started to make no sense. All these eleven years I had spent with a close friend who I trusted so much, completely destroyed me.

Tristan was making out with Shannon. He was so hungrily kissing her and his grip was taut on her. Shannon was a slut but Tristan...he...no...he couldn't!

Suddenly, Tristan saw me staring at him and he pushed Shannon away and started walking towards me. I slowly walked back and shook my head.

"No, Glory, it's not what you think it is. I swear to God, she made me do it," he said and Shannon came from behind him. "Baby, you don't have to lie about our relationship. She's your friend, right? She's like your sister," Shannon said. "Shut up, b*tch!" Tristan scolded and pushed her away. She glared at him and walked away.

"Please, look, Glory, this is all a misunderstanding," he said as he tried to hold my hands. "Don't! Don't you dare touch me!" I said, anger and sadness taking over my mind. "I trusted you for all these years. I loved you and this is what you give me?" I said as I felt a tear run down my cheeks. He tried to whip my tear away but I just walked back. "Glory! It's not what you think it is. Please, believe me!" Tristan pleaded.

"There is no other explanation for what I just saw. I-I....I never want to see you again!" I said and turned around to walk away. I couldn't control it anymore so I let my tears fall out. I ran towards the parking lot. I don't want to be here anymore.

"Glory! Stop! Come back!" Tristan called out as he followed me. I ran to my car and started the engine. I cried so much as I drove off from the school. I saw Tristan's car following mine but I didn't care anymore.

I never believed he'd do this to me and then lie about it. He wasn't even drunk or anything. The naïve and stupid me fell for his good looks and charming personality. How didn't I see this coming? I guess I trusted him too much. I trusted him with my life actually and not he completely ruined it.

I loved him so much. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else other than him and the thought of Tristan being with some other girl had my blood boiling.

But I'm going to change. I'm not going to speak to Tristan ever gain. I'm going to forget every memory I had with him.

My eyes were hazy with tears and I whipped them with my hand not caring about ruining my makeup. The whole reason I went to the Ball was to hang out with Tristan and have an amazing time together. But fate had something else in hand.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize the red lights were switched on and just drove past it. Another car came from the right side and with great force slammed into my car. My car was off guard and so it rolled to the other side.

My heartbeat became really fast and the breaking parts of the car wounded my hands, neck and on the left side of my face. The pain I felt, physically and mentally was too much. My eyes slowly started closing and all I saw was bright white light before my eyes before they shut.

I felt the car stop slowly but I didn't have the courage to open my eyes and look at what's going on. I opened and closed my eyes to rid them of blear and to look at my surroundings. My whole body felt numb but the wounded parts burned a lot. I wanted to scream and cry out loud but that would take too much energy.

"Glory! Oh no! Oh sh*t! No!" I heard someone and felt someone's cold hands lift my left hand. I opened my eyes to see who it was but everything was blurry.

"Glory! Stay with me. Don't close your eyes."

I felt the tears roll down from the sides of my face. The pain was too much; too much for me to handle.

I opened and closed my eyes and saw Tristan. He was so worried and he was crying too.

"Glory, please..."

I lifted my right hand slowly to feel Tristan's touch. His touch which made my heart sing...

I felt Tristan pressing his hands against mine and calling out for help. I soon heard sirens and whispering people before I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

May 28, 2015

Author's Note:

((Sorry for uploading the chapter late! I was so engrossed in my work that I completely forgot. Sorrrryyyy!!))

Oh no, this wasn't good. So from here onwards, it's not a teen fiction anymore. It's going to get a little more sad and yea...I'm not giving sneak peaks.

So, I finished typing this story in my laptop and all I have to do is copy, paste on Wattpad Editing Part and then hit the 'Publish' button so obviously I won't take a month or year to complete the story. Yay!

As I said before, this is a short story so it's gonna be short. I'll tell you why I wrote those story in the first place when I'm literally done with the whole story so for now, read on.

Please so check out my friend, @My_Music_Life and her awesome story which I'm helping her write. It's going to great and you should give it a try.

Please do check my first story, Silently Beautiful (One Direction FanFic) which is dedicated to my friend 'My_Music_Life'. Friends Forever! Heh...

Next Update -> June 4, 2015

Read+Comment+Share+Vote

Stay Happy,
Abby