Chapter 6: Somebody Else

"I never saw the day coming that you would ever wanna leave me. Baby, you told me no matter what your heart, would always be for me. -Mario (Somebody Else)"

~*~*~*~*

Tristan locked the door before I could reach it but knowing that I'm a ghost, I can walk through stuff and so I did.

"Hey babe. So, when is she returning home?" Shannon asked as she stuffed a doughnut in her mouth. What is she doing here?

"She's dead," Tristan said as he sat down beside her and blankly stared at the wall.

Shannon started chocking on the doughnut and Tristan got her a glass of water. "What are you going to do now?" Shannon asked as she had a sip of the water.

"Nothing. I'd just go to her funeral and forget everything about her. It won't be that hard. She was just a dumb sh*t anyway. She was hot and that's the only reason I hung out with her. Those 3rd grade bullies should have used her to their advantage as I did. Anyways, I was completely wrong about that girl. You are way better than her." Tristan said.

I couldn't believe what he just said. It's like all the good things in my memory I had with him just vanished. I felt so unwanted, useless, a toy in the hands of someone I loved unconditionally. But now...it's just horrible. The emotions he once gave me whenever I looked at him was now gone. No more dancing heart, churning stomach, tingly feels, happiness...nothing.

I bluntly stared at them as they were hugging each other on the couch. My eyes were tearing up again and I slowly turned and walked out of the house.

I just walked staring ahead of me and the memories I had with him was burning in my mind. A part of me enjoyed the fire set in my head to burn everything but a part of me cried so much. I let him enter my world, kiss me and hug me and touch me and make me feel so special. How could I've been so naïve?

But I'm going to change a lot when I wake up. No more Tristan; no more love. I've been betrayed once; I don't want to be betrayed twice. I'm just going to focus on my future and forget everything about my past.

I still wondered when I'd wake up. The strangest thing I realized now is that this all seems too real. There should be some flying green camel in my dream by now but, nothing. I'm starting to wonder if this is even a dream. What if...I am dead?!

I soon reached home and walked through the door. Walking through doors is pretty cool. Okay, focus on important stuff Glory.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out as I walked inside the house. Mom was crying so much on the sofa and Dad was covering his face with his hands and crying too. Suddenly, Toby started barking.

He was standing right in front of me and barking at me. Can he see me?

"Toby, here boy. Sit down," I commanded and he immediately sat down and whined. "Roll over," I said and he followed my command. He can see me and hear me!!!

"Toby, come here boy!" Mom said as she pointed towards the ground next to her. Toby whined and walked forward towards me and placed his paw on my hand. "Toby, what are you doing? Come here," mom demanded and Toby sadly walked towards her.

Then, something struck me. Why didn't I do this before?!

I pinched myself to see if this was a dream and...it did hurt. I then walked over to mirror in the washroom to look at myself but...I wasn't there in the reflection. I can walk through walls which isn't normal for a human being. No one can see me or hear me as well. I reached to the conclusion that - I. Am. Dead. In. Reality.

This was too hard to believe but then you can't argue with the truth. I am dead. I am actually dead.

This all happened too quickly.

All I ever wanted in life was to go to a good University and get good education so I can a get a good job and with my salary, I'll help mom and dad. Then I'll get married to *cough* Tristan and we'll live as a happy family and die together and be buried next to each other. I guess I asked too much in life.

But I didn't want to die so soon. I am, wait, scratch that; I was only eighteen years old. It's all gone. I have no life now. I'm just a lonely ghost now. I AM A GHOST!

I heard whining sounds outside the washroom and I knew really well it was Toby. I heard my mom taking Toby away and I knew she was quite confused why he was doing that. If only humans had dog senses.

I was thinking about the whole accident which made me sad but red with anger that Tristan didn't even regret what he did to me. It was because of him I was emotionally hurt and I would have never met with that accident if it wasn't for him. But then again it is my fault for falling for his charming looks and personality. Boy was I wrong about the personality part.

The worst part is that I can't look at myself in the mirror. Mirrors only show what is real but too bad they don't show the real pesonality of a person. I'd have been alive if that was the case about mirrors. :(

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

June 7, 2015 (WooHoo!)

Author's Note:

Poor Glory, she died so young. *cries* But hopefully she'll find someone soon. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Hmm...Oh wait! I know exactly what's gonna happen. After all, I am the writer. Yay me!

There is a moral behind this story which I'll tell you about when the whole story gets over. All of my stories shall have a moral. Like the first story I wrote [Silently Beautiful (One Direction FanFic)] had the moral that Love isn't about falling in love with the perfect person, Love is about finding perfection in an imperfect person and falling for them. Good, huh?

If you're a Directioner, then do check out my friend, @My_Music_Life and her story. I'm helping her write it and it's going good.

Next Update: June 11, 2015 (My exams gets over on this day! Yay!)

Exciting news! I'll be doing a Double Update on Thursday AND Sunday! Your Welcome! :)

Read, Comment, Vote, and Share my story as it'd be a great support. Please do Follow me if you like my stories so far. Thanks in advance.

Love yourself,
Abby ♡