FETCHers Reunion

Ruff's Doghouse. Prior to the Contestants coming in.

Ruff: It's been 12 Years since I Last held a show, and 17 since my First Episode... you know what I haven't thought about, Blossom?

Blossom shook her head in the negative.

Ruff: A Reunion! Complete with everything you see here in this Invitation! Food, Cake, Drinks, and most importantly, Games, games, and Games galore! Where do I have them? Easy. I packed them away right... here? (Notices nothing's there) Oh no... Oh no... Oh, man! I totally forgot to get the food, drinks, snacks, and Cake! This is embarrassing!

Blossom rolls her eyes.

Ruff: Well... What am I gonna do now? My show's on a Budget here, People!

Blossom suggests that Ruff use the Fetchers.

Ruff: Use the Fetchers for getting it Made? That sounds Great, Blossom! I wouldn't be anywhere without you supervising! I mean it! That's why you're my friend!

Blossom blushes as the Screen Fades to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, they loved it, thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and it's name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff, Blossom and Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: You know, I still feel my voice is a little Rusty from not singing this for Years.

Backup Singers (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(The Alert Blares, it's time for contestant Roll Call)

Camera Shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the Contestants NOW!

Bluey is first to Come in

This Australian Cattle Dog, Also known as a Blue Heeler, has no interest in herding cows, but she does want to make her own games someday! She's tied for 5th Place, Bluey!