"Soda Science"

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive. He is seen with a Bottle of "Club Soda" which is Just Carbonated Water, by the way. No Flavors added yet.

Ruff: Hey there! It's Ruff Ruffman! My new Boss, Mr. Andrews told me about this cool museum in his hometown where you can make your own Soda! So, I thought I would make my own. To do that, We need Carbonated Water.

Blossom watches Ruff Closely.

Ruff: But then I realize you need much more than just Um... carbonated Water. It includes artificial flavoring syrups and some mixing.

Blossom Rolls her eyes at Ruff's Realization.

Ruff: Your right, Blossom. Maybe I should leave it to the Pros. Alright, Mr. Andrews. I'm taking you up on your offer! What was that line that one guy Davy Crockett said? I dunno, but he sure had a thing for Racoon Hats.

Blossom shrugs as we fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Can someone Please tell me we still have those singing cats? This is getting out of paw!

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)

The Camera shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the contestants NOW!

Chase comes in First

This pup knows what's up whenever a police chase or video goes off its leash! He's in 6th place with 900 points, Chase!

Dot Warner comes in Next

This cutie loves herself some candy, just like her brother! She has quite the sweet tooth but prefers to be healthy. In 5th place with 940 points, Dot!

Bugs Bunny comes in Next

This Rabbit likes to pull a lot of jokes and Wisecracks against his multiple Foes! He's a jack of all trades, lacks in none in 4th place with 980 points, Bugs Bunny!