"Fossilized Frenzy"

Outside Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive.

Ruff: Let's see here... We've got everything we need. Fetchers, Tools, and something we need to find.

Glen: Uncle Ruff, we also need an expert who can help us find this. There are reports of Several colored gems falling from Parts Unknown, and there's recently been a find at a Dig Site! A team of researchers has gone there, but their leader has gone missing!

Ruff: Well, as the old saying goes; Where there's a Will: there's Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman! The only game show that wants to take chances on certain things in life and make fun challenges!

Glen: That's Ms. Frizzle's Line.

Ruff: Yes I know that. I changed around some words though.

Glen: Clever.

Fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Can someone please tell the Script Writer we gotta start including Glen in the Intro Sequence?

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)

The Camera shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the contestants NOW!

Chase comes in first

This polite pup may look tough, but he's fair and he will rescue you whenever you're in trouble! Just yelp for help, in other words! In 6th place with 925 points, Chase!

Dot Warner Comes in Next

She once had the power to make everything a little cuter and "kawaii", but she absolutely lost her mind over that event! I would too! In Fifth Place with 935 points, Dot!

Bugs Bunny comes in next

This rabbit once came face to face with a live "Dust Bunny"! For real life! It was pure chaos! He's In 4th place with 1065 points, Bugs Bunny!