"Cook Outs and Dance Floors"

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive.

Ruff: I wonder how he does it. That Grilling. Oh hey! Ruff Ruffman here! Bluey sent me this video of her Uncle Stripe Perfecting the BBQ Meat!

Bandit Voice Clip: Stripe, are you sure you can do the Crackling?

Stripe: Read the Apron!

(Blossom snickers and tries not to laugh)

Ruff: I believe it happens again. But anyway, I wonder how he'd do with some of my Fetchers cooking with him. That would mean Sending two people Down Under to have a bit of a cookout and Cook-off. The Best Barbecue wins!

Glen: Uncle Ruff, are you sure we can afford to send Two Contestants on a Flight to Australia? That would mean You'd have to send them through JFK International!

Ruff: Yes! Our show may be on a Budget, but we've got plenty of money for plane Tickets to "Stralia and all our locations. But we're saving Fortunes by making this Show animated! I wonder why Henry never let us do this more often.

Glen: Right with you there.

Blossom nods as we Fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: You know, this theme may get repetitive without Glen.

Backup Singers (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(The Alert Blares, it's time for contestant Roll Call)

The camera Shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And Here come the Contestants NOW!

Chase comes in First

(singing)🎵 Bad Boys! Bad Boys! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when this police pup comes for you? 🎵 In 6th Place with 850 points, Chase!

Dot Warner Comes in next

This cutie has a passion for dancing! She loves it, and she also wants to look good doing it! She's the Fashionista In 5th Place with 855 points, Dot Warner!