FETCH Finale VI: The Ruff Awakens

On Board the USS Fetcherprise. The Ruffman Family and the Contestants, who are waiting for Glen to "beam them up" are making last-minute preparations before they set off for the Death Egg to save the world.

Ruff: Game Show Host's Log, Stardate 06.16.2016. A not-so-long time ago, in a galaxy not so far, far away... 6 contestants, three dogs, and a cat head into space in order to save the world once again from the Great Cat menace!

Glen: And also, we are about to Crown our Sixth Grand Champion!

Ruff: Right, Glen! We've got a great one on tap for You tonight! Strap yourselves in for some action!

Blossom and Chet buckle up and give a thumbs up.

Wink: We're all set here.

Ruff: Alright. Let's go and get those Fetchers! All engines running!

Wink: Yep! All systems go!

Dinah: We're off to save the world!

With The Fetchers

Bluey: Isn't the Finale Today?

Elinor: Yes it is!

Bugs: I can't believe one of us is going to be a champion of the whole show!

Tails: Yes, but who will it be?

Dot: No Idea. We have no idea until we play each other.

Chase: Remember, this isn't a normal challenge anymore! This is for all the marbles! Also, the fate of the world rests upon us! 

Elinor: I can't believe it's already here. 

Bluey: Everything that we played for... all leads to this moment, right here. 

Chase: Everything's on the line. All bets are off.

Bluey: Let's Make this Finale Memorable, then.

Elinor: That we shall!

Fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff, Glen, Wink, Dinah, and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Umm... you know what... forget about it. Just get a vacuum.