The Game (Night)'s Afoot!

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive. The Clocks Read 6:00 PM, Local (Boston) Time, 5:00 PM Central (Texas) Time, and 3:00 PM Los Angeles Time. Gerry Geranium flies in.

Gerry: It's here! The game night is here!

Ruff: I know, Gerry! I Wasn't Born Yesterday! We watched that Tape again today, 6 hours Before the Show!

Glen: Uncle Ruff, our Team Fetch T-Shirts arrived from your new Boss, Mr. A.

Ruff: That's Great! Customized for all Fetchers to fit them All!

Wink: So, Ruff, my boy... are you ready to kick some Tail?

Ruff: Yes. Yes, we are ready to "kick some tail". Kick some cat tail, that is!

Wink: Hahaha! That's my boy!

Dinah: We're so proud of you, Son.

Grandma: We all are, Ruffie.

Ruff: Aww, thanks, Guys! What Blossom? You're saying there's a Cat Organization, but it's for the betterment of the world by going After PURRS?

Blossom Nods.

Lou: It's true. When we battled Kitty Galore, believe it or not, we teamed up with a cat organization called MEOWS.

Ruff: What's that for?

Wink: According to records, MEOWS Stands for Mousers Enforcing Our World's Safety.

Ruff: Catchy.

Catherine: So, I heard that you needed my Assistance again with saving the world from an Evil Cat.

Diggs: Good to see you again, Catherine.

Ruff: Why is she part of the Pack?

Catherine: I'm a Double Agent, Mr. Ruffman. I became such when we defeated Kitty Galore.

Diggs: And she's good. Really good at Combat.

Blossom Nods, showing Catherine's Record.

Ruff: Alright guys, Time's running Short! Cue Intro, Blossom! Dad, Mom, Glen! Positions! Lou, Call the Contestants. It's time for the Penultimate Round of FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman.

Lou: You got it, Ruff! Opening Communications Link, and 3, 2, 1... Action!

Fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff, his Parents, Glen, and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵