Drivers, Start your FETCHers!

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Fetchers Arrive.

Ruff: Blossom, We need to speed things up for this season of Fetch! But how? What car is crazy enough to go really fast, even on closed Courses?

Blossom shows him a Program for the Daytona 500.

Ruff: The Daytona 500? That's NASCAR! Well, That gives me an Idea for our next challenge for the Fetchers! Blossom, keep your cleverness up, okay? I could really use More of it because You're coming up with my ideas, and doing great at it too! (Hotline rings) Oh! It's the Hotline. Mr. Andrews, Hi. You want me to send one of them to do the experience itself!? It'll be so exhilarating! It'll get their hearts... you know... racing! I'll do it for you, but as long as there's safety measures put in place. Safety is provided at the track itself? Great! We can proceed!

Blossom nods.

Ruff: Folks, get ready. Or should I say... Reach in and Pull those belts tight, cause this is gonna be a fast one! (Straps himself to a Seat) Be aware that if we stop, contents in the Car may have been shifted.

Blossom facepalms as we fade to black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, they loved it, thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and it's name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: Could we honestly rehearse this song a little more! It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to shake off Rust.

Backup Singers (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(The Alert Blares, it's time for contestant Roll Call)

Camera Shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the Contestants NOW!

Dot Warner comes in

This cutie loves making practical jokes and wise cracks, and taking her level of zany to the max, just like putting the petal to the metal! In 6th place with 185 points, Dot Warner!