Memory Loss Madness

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Come in.

Ruff: In the Spirit of Spring, I thought I'd do a little Spring Cleaning of my Dog House and some Old Files on the Fetch 3000 that are well past Season 5. These include Episode Clips, Full Episode Replays, Prize History, and Unopened Prizes, you know. This and that.

Blossom signs to him as he is about to put them into his Computer's Trash.

Ruff: What's that, Blossom? Instead of deleting old Files, I can store them on a flash drive?! Great! Well, I have always kept one on my Desk for... Wait a minute! It's gone! AHH! How am I gonna save my Data now?

Chet shrugs as he snuck away with the Flash drive which he was using and it had his own files on it.

Ruff: This day is already Frustrating... Just call the Fetchers Already, What to do? What to do?

Blossom pulls up her phone as we fade to black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: I know we have this saved, but we still need an extra flash drive here!

Backup Singers (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(The Alert Blares, it's time for contestant Roll Call)

The camera Shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And Here come the Contestants NOW!

Dot Comes in First

She's all cuteness, but she has a large memory for jokes and other fun things that are funny! In 6th Place with 395 Points, Dot Warner!

Next to Come In is Bugs

If you Look up the Word "Cartoon" in the Dictionary, you'll be sure to find his Picture because he's one of the Greatest of All-time! In 5th Place with 450 points, is Bugs Bunny!