Ruff's Splashing Slam Dunk

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Come in. Glen is seen playing NBA 2K and he gives a wave.

Ruff: Basketball. This sport is growing in popularity all of a sudden. It's time we thought up a challenge, Blossom. So... could you draw one up?

Blossom nods. She types something into her Computer and comes up with a Basketball Concept with Real rules, and On-the-fly Changes.

Ruff: Cool! So, Glen, What are you doing in that Game of Yours?

Glen: I'm playing Blacktop Mode, it's kinda like Playground Basketball where you pick players to play for you. You can go One on one, Two on two, three-on-three, four-on-four, and the full-court five-on-five.

Ruff: I see. Anyways, get the fetchers here, and get the Randomizer Ready. Some of my friends from the Football Challenge are coming as well.

Blossom gives a thumbs-up as the Hotline rings.

Ruff: Oh. There's the Andrews Hotline. Mr. Andrews! Hi! How are ya? It's midseason already! What's that you say? Another Season with New Contestants? I love it! Oh, but it's gonna be on a different Wattpad than yours. Makes sense. I may see what I can do to get you again for Season 3, the Winter Games Themed one we talked about after the midseason show. What's that, You have it Planned already? That's Great! And you're saying all it took was postponed Challenges? Excellent! I'll see you then! (hangs up) Okay, Ruff. Settle down. This is gonna take some getting used to.

Blossom begins packing as we fade to black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: Get Chase to Call Marshall! This fire isn't good for the Studio!

Backup Singers (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(The Alert Blares, it's time for contestant Roll Call)

The camera Shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And Here come the Contestants NOW!

Dot Warner comes in First

Ruff: This Cutie loves a good Prank to pull, and is no stranger to tricking her foes into letting her run off due to her cuteness! In 6th place with 740 points, Dot Warner!