"Castaways in Paradise"

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Arrive. Gerry Gernanium, Grandma Ruffman's talking pet Parrot, had flown in yesterday to alert him of the News of GSI, or Game Show Island, suddenly reappearing after nearly 13 years of absence.

Gerry Gernaium: GSI! GSI is back!

Ruff: Whatever do you mean, Gerry?

Dinah: What he's saying is that Game Show Island has back!

Ruff: Game Show Island? I thought that place disappeared when we Defeated PURRS 13 years ago!

Wink: Well, I wonder why it's back. We need to find it, Find why it's back, and Fast!

Ruff: *gasp* You're right Dad! Just because that Game Show Island Suddenly reappears when I'm doing this show again is really odd, ya know it?

Glen: I do know it, Uncle Ruff. It's all so bizarre why It would reappear now!

Ruff: Well, I do agree with Dad. We gotta find Game Show Island by way of Boat. And we need to find out why it's reappeared, and fast!

Blossom Nods as we fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: (As they sang) Hey! Stop! Can't we rewrite this to include Glen and My parents too?

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)

The Camera shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: And here come the contestants NOW! Glen, Why don't you give some Contestant Intros a try?

Dot Warner is the first to be in

Glen: Alright! This cutie patootie has a knack for telling others just how "cute" she really is! She's sassing it up in 6th place with 985 points, Dot Warner!

Chase comes in Next

Ruff: Criminals freeze when they're confronted by this police pup, even the not-so-smart ones that don't turn off their engine! In 5th place with 1,025 points, Chase!