Pre-Finale Interviews/Contestant Q&A

Wink: The Fetch Cartoon All-Stars Finale Inches Closer, and we took the Liberty of Interviewing Each one Before the Big Night! Who's Hot? Who's not? Who's the Favorite to be Crowned the Inaugural Champion of "Fetch!" Cartoon All-Stars!

THE RUFFMAN FAMILY SHOW

With Dinah, Wink, Glen, and Ruff Ruffman 

A Fetch with Ruff Ruffman Special.

Wink: Greetings and Salutations! We welcome you to The Ruffman Family Show! I'm Wink, that's my lovely Wife, Dinah, our son, Ruff, and of course his Favorite Nephew, Glen! And we're here to show you the Highlights and what has transpired up to the Grand Finale of this Amazing Season.

Ruff: I can't believe it's almost Over! Several Storylines to follow, and some of them won't even matter because we've also made the Season Finale a Rescue Mission! 

Wink: Yes, Some of the Biggest Include the fact that we could have our very first International Champion of Fetch in Bluey Heeler! 

Ruff: Oh yes, The Australian Wonderpup herself.  I strongly agree she has definitely paved the way for Future Contestants from around the world of toons. In Fact, when I interviewed her, she didn't sound worried at all! 

We then shift to Ruff's Interview with Bluey, Recorded 24 Hours Before the Finale

Ruff: So, Bluey, Do you feel like you're the odd one out as the Only international Contestant in the field? (holds the mic up to her)

Bluey: Not at all! I'm not worried as long as I'm friends with all the Contestants, I'm not worried even if I'm representing Australia. But, nonetheless, I'm not afraid to be a bit competitive and play to win, or help others. I'm really looking forward to what's in store for the grand finale. 

Ruff: Glad you are. Is there Anything you want to say to your Fans Down in Australia? (holds the mic up to her)

Bluey: Yes. Hey, my fellow Aussies! Be sure to watch me on Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman! Show your support by being a True Blue Heeler and share these tags where ever you go on Social Media: #uptheaussies, #bluey, and #fetchwithruffruffman! I'm excited about the finale, I hope you are too because I have three words about that Grand Championship... IT'S COMING HOME! 

Ruff: Bluey Heeler is very confident in herself and ready to compete.

End of Interview 

Wink: Another Story Line is The Year of The Rabbit. As a nod to Ruff's love for Chinese Food, the Year of the Rabbit is the theme for this calendar's Lunar New Year. 

Dinah: And this year could be it as we have two Rabbit contestants: Elinor Rabbit and Bugs Bunny, two Icons looking to Bring home a championship! Of course, I got the chance to catch up with Bugs Bunny last night, and here's what he had to say. 

We then shift to Dinah's Interview with Bugs Bunny 

Dinah: So Bugs, What would you do if you won the Championship for the Show? (holds the mic up to him)

Bugs: Eh, I'd just celebrate the win but I'll give all the Prize money to Charity. I think I have enough popularity and money as it is. But any other Prize besides the Grand Prize is suitable for me. I'm a mild-mannered rabbit who just wants to have some fun. 

Dinah: I see. Anything else you want to say to your fans? (holds the mic up to him)

Bugs: Not Really, but other than... "Thank you for 83 years of Support", since I'm about to turn 83 in July. However, as most of you know, Toons like me never age, as per the rules of Cartoons.