The Knights of FETCH-a-Lot!

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Contestants Come in. Blossom is seen reading a Book.

Ruff: Hey Blossom. What're you reading? Oh. "The Knights of Old and the Middle Ages." Have we covered that at all in the original show? I mean, we have had Suits of Armor, but not actual competitions having to do with them, right?

Blossom Shook her Head in the Negative.

Ruff: Okay, great! Because I thought of another New Challenge Based on your book, and you're gonna be my associate planner on this. You will help me, right?

Blossom nods.

Ruff: That's Great! I always knew I can rely on you, Blossom. You're the best Cat a Dog can have. (Hugs her)

Blossom Blushes yet again as we fade to Black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, they loved it, thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and it's name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: You know, I still remember when we had singing cats as the backups and they weren't this Rusty.

Backup Singers (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman: Cartoon All-Stars Edition

(The Alert Blares, it's time for contestant Roll Call)

Camera Shifts to an Animated Studio G.

Ruff: (blows trumpet) And here come the Contestants NOW!

Dot comes in

This princess is not your Ordinary Princess, because she is an Inkblot and prefers her nickname over her full one: Louisa Cantessa Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third! Whoa! That's a Mouthful in 6th Place with 235 points, but you can call her... Dot!

Elinor comes in

This fair and sweet maiden from the wild woods wants to have a menagerie of several different animals and ecosystems! She's in 5th place with 260 points, Elinor!