Contestant's Challenges: Emmie/"Where Are They Now?"

Ruff's Doghouse. Before the Show.

Ruff: Blossom, I'm starting to think of New Ideas for the Show. Like asking a Former Contestant "Where are they Now?" Do you think that'd be good for our show?

Blossom Nods in the Affirmative.

Ruff: Great! I wonder where Everyone is At after like 13 Years, Ya know! It's just like a reunion, but we're taking a Road Trip!

(Phone Ringing)

Glen: Uncle Ruff! You've got a Video Call!

Ruff: Huh. I don't remember this Number. Hello? Ruff Ruffman here.

Emmie: Ruff! It's so good to see you again!

Ruff: Hey! Emmie! Long time no see! 13 years can do a lot of things to you, like forgetting people you once knew at one time.

Emmie: I know, Right? Listen up. I know you want to find out where we have been these last couple of years, right?

Ruff: Right...

Emmie: Well, be sure to send someone to learn how cheese is made as well! That was my favorite challenge, so I thought you could have one of them bring me some Cheese.

Ruff: Of course, I can! You can bet your bottom dollar that I can do this for you!

Emmie: Thanks, Ruff! By the way, Speaking of Cheese, how's Chet?

Ruff: Oh, He's just fine. Thanks for the talk, Emmie! I hope to see you again soon!

Emmie: You too Ruff.

(Call ends)

Ruff: Wow! This is exciting, Blossom! I can't believe a former kid of mine called me! (he hugs her) I hope you're Ready for the Road Trip of your life!

Blossom blushes as we fade to black.

(Slow Music)

Ruff: (singing) 🎵 Life was missing its Mystique, my squeaky toys had lost their squeak! 🎵

(spoken) But then out of the blue... I saw the phone, and then BAM! My destiny was calling me!

(Music becomes more upbeat)

(Singing) 🎵 Pitched my vision for a Show, and they loved it! Thought I was a Pro! They got my contract back to find: 🎵 (spoken) to their alarm; a dog had signed!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

Ruff: Oh, I love that name!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: 🎵 I didn't wait to renovate, found six contestants; all were great! Now I'm on the road to fame, I've got a game show, and its name is... 🎵

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

(Ruff and Blossom dance while Chet flies in his airplane)

Ruff: It's really Catchy!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 With Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: It rolls off the Tongue!

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

(Chet parachutes out of his Airplane)

Backup Singers: (sing) 🎵 Ruff Ruffman! 🎵

Ruff: Someone call Marshall... get the fire Extinguisher.

Backup Singers: 🎵 Fetch! 🎵

FETCH! Cartoon All-Stars

(Alert Blares, it's time for Contestant Roll Call)