···31···

the next morning

I wake up to the sound of harsh footsteps. I look at the clock and see that it's literally 7:43, the fuck are they doing at this time of day?
I tried going back to sleep but failed as the loud footsteps wouldn't go away. I had enough of it so I harshly pulled my door open to see who the culprit was.
"Yah! Chaeryeong-ah!" I yelled which left her stunned.
"Ah! y/n-ah why are you up?" she asked me caressing her chest from getting scared.
"I could ask you the same question! Besides why do you think I'm up? Your footsteps are so loud they can be heard from a mile away!" I told her, visibly mad.
"Sorry, sorry I was just pacing round, caught up in my head 'cause-" I had to cut her short 'cause there was clearly something wrong - "sis, breathe" I said also using hand gestures to get her to breathe.
"So um.. I think I like Changbin oppa..." she said with a worried look on her face for some reason.
Well, that sure woke me up. My eyes widened and my posture straightened. I went a bit closer to her and asked her in disbelief "...and why do you look worried about that??"
"Because what if he doesn't feel the same?! I just feel like I need to stop liking him ASAP." she said.
"Lee Chaeryeong! No you don't! He does feel the same and I can guarantee it. If he doesn't he's blind. And has no taste. Like I'm sorry bestie Binnie, but if that is the case, then it's true and he's not worth it." I said reassuring her she doesn't need to stop liking him for such a stupid reason while holding her shoulders.
"Hey aren't you partly complimenting yourself there too?..." it took me a minute to understand what she was on about and then she spoke again "'cause we're twins..." and then I understood.
"Ooohh my God!" I lightly slap her arm "no, I'm genuinly saying this just because of you, and I'm not referring to myself in any way, shape, or form" I said "it's you that likes Changbin!"
"Okay, I know, I was just messing with you. But thanks for the lil' talk anyway." she said smiling at me.
"Anytime. You know I'mma tease you guys so much right?" I told her with a mischievous smile.
"Ah please don't y/n-ah" Chae said, looking done already.
"Haha-" I cackled and turned around to go back to my room.
"Aish." I heard her mutter before I shut the door and went back to sleep 'till 10:30.

Once I was fully awake and ready for the day, I got ready and dressed in comfy, baggy clothes and put a claw clip in my hair to keep it up.
I went downstairs to have a late breakfast and unsurprisingly I wasn't the only who just got out of bed.

Felix also woke up late. He was preparing himself eggs, bacon and toast with maple syrup.
"Make me some too, will ya?" I said patting his back and looked at him with that pleading smile.
He sighed as a response, and I took it as a yes so I teasingly said "thanks, oppaaa, you're the best!" and walked out the kitchen.
"I know." was the last thing I heard before I entered the living room to see my parents there watching some boring documentary.
"Morning, Hun, did you sleep well?" my mum asked as she acknowledged my presence.
"Yeah, thanks, how did you two sleep?" I asked them.
"Very well, thanks." dad replied.
"Oh yeah, I have something to tell you guys, but like all of you, so would you mind coming in the kitchen for like 2 minutes when my breakfasts done?" I ask them.
"Sure." my dad said, "of course we don't mind" said my mum.
"Okay thank you. It's nothing like exciting exciting but it is exciting for me. And also you'd be pleased with the second part." I told them as I left the living room to go check up on my brother.
I end up nearly walking in on my brother talking to someone on the phone. I stepped back a bit and hid behind the corner so he can't see me, but I can hear him. I know this is eavesdropping and it's wrong but the phone call sounds interesting.

"Oh my God, of course you have my permission!" I heard a small metal clank "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to ask me this!" my brother said to whoever he was talking to.

He's talking about me?! I have a hunch I know exactly who he's talking to.

"Yeah, of course she will man, y/n/n won't -"
"What are you doing?" my sister asked me, scaring the living daylight out of me making me scream.
"Holy shit- give me a warning next time!" I said sharply turning back and grasping the wall while still processing what happened.
"Shit gotta go, text ya later." I hear my brother say, and then he hangs up the phone and looks at us while still holding the spatula and frying pan with the egg in it.
Me and Chaeryeong both stare at our brother like kids who did something wrong.
"She was eavesdropping." Chae says rapidly.
"Chae!" I said giving her the 'are you serious?' look.
"Sorry, I know what he was talking about, and you can't know." she says to me.
"Do you have any idea what I was talking about by any chance, and with who?" Felix asks me, clearly hopeful I didn't have a clue.
"No not really." I said, somewhat lying.
"What do you mean 'not really'?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.
"I only heard something to do with permission and then I heard my name but then Chaeryeong decided it was a good idea to send my soul to heaven so it got cut off there."
"Phew. Don't eavesdrop y/n, it's a bad habit." my brother told me.
"Sorry oppa, I won't." I said.
"Our food's done." he said, and I quickly went into the living room to get our parents so I can talk to them about mine and Hyunjin's plan.

By the time I'd finished telling them about it, I also finished my food. They said it's okay for Hyunjin and his family to come and they're really delighted to get to see them soon. However my siblings decided it would be fun to take the piss out of me when I mentioned the sleepover, and I swear to God I almost punched them. But anyways.

"y/n-ah, Chaeryeong-ah, do you wanna go to the dance studio and carry on learning getting closer?" Felix asked my sister and I as we still sat at the dining table with our parents.
"Yeah sure" we both said.
"Let's go change then." I said getting up and heading to my room.

The weather's not too hot, not too cold, but then again, there's an AC in the studio so I decide to wear grey joggers and an oversized t-shirt, along with a pair of white trainers. I put my hair in a low ponytail securely with two hairties so it holds my hair tight and doesn't come loose, and I also put clips behind my ears so the front bits don't come loose. In my backpack I pack a bottle of water, a pair of shorts just incase, my laptop, a mini towel and my airpods.

I think we're ready to go.

I go downstairs to meet my siblings and see Felix already there.
"We were on the second verse right?" he asks me.
"Yeah" I answered "the chorus is so fun, isn't it?"
"Oh my Gosh, yes." he answers. You can tell we're both eager to go and learn the next sections. Just then, Chaeryeong arrives.
"Hey guys, sorry, I couldn't find my leggings. But I'm here now and I found them. Let me just fill up my bottle and then we can go." Chaeryeong says apologising. Felix and I tell her it's fine as she's filling up her water bottle. After that she puts it in her bag which she swings onto her back and then we say goodbye to our parents and head out. The studio's about a 10-minute walk from our house.

On the way we just ended up singing the entire song (getting closer by Seventeen) kinda quietly, but fear not; this typa shit is common between us. I guess it got stuck in our heads 'cause we were about to go dance to it after all and also listen to tiny bits on repeat so we can actually learn it. We talked for the rest of the walk though when we weren't singing.

We're each learning different members in different sections so it looks more like the actual thing and because it's not as exciting if everything's in unison.

Anyways we arrived at the studio and since I had the key in my backpack, I opened the door. I breathed in the air of the studio and put down my stuff. I got my laptop out my bag and connected it to the speakers. Meanwhile, Chaeryeong turned on the AC. We then started. As usual, we did a stretch, warm up, then got to the dancing.

"What song should we stretch to?" I asked them, ready to type it in.
"What about The Stealer by the Boyz?" Felix suggested.
"Yeah I'm fine with that." Chae said.
"Alrighty." I said and typed it in. I turned it on and we began to stretch. It's such a catchy song so it was so fun to stretch to.

a/n: hey guys soz it's been a while ive been busy w skl. also the new book I mentioned that I'd be publishing very soon might be delayed a little bit as I've still got quite a bit to add to this book. but once this book gets nearish to the end I'll publish the new book, hope that's alr :)

Word count: 1698