40

"Ross, we've been driving for hours" Jake sighed from his seat next to his brother. "Hey, are you listening to me?"

"Huh? What do you want Jake?"

"I'm telling you that this won't do us any good. We don't even know where we're going or where we are right now"

He rolled his eyes when he realized his brother wasn't paying any attention to him, most likely not on purpose but focused on finding his girl as soon as possible... and alive. But deep down Ross knew Jake was right, it was pointless to keep searching without a clue.

The youngest took off his phone, only to see a text of one of his men saying "nothing". But Jake wasn't really worried about finding her because he knew they were going to. They were such a powerful family and mafia, and it wouldn't be a problem to do so since they've done that multiple times before. He was scared it would be late, or if someone hurt Victoria before they could find her.

Another hour passed by and Ross started driving back home again. Maybe Jeff or Marcus had some new information about it.

They reached the mansion at nighttime. Jake was the last one to enter, and he knew by the expression on their brothers' faces that they didn't have any luck either.

"She just disappeared. Look, apparently she took this road but we don't know anything else since there are no cameras there, or witnesses. Especially with the storm" Marcus affirmed, taking a sip of his fourth coffee in two hours.

"Well, have you called Williams yet?"

Jeff and Marcus shared looks before speaking.

"Uh, Alistair isn't answering his phone"

"What do you mean, Jeff?" Ross said while taking off his jacket and watch, putting them somewhere in the room.

"We've called him many times already but he's just busy... or something. Kai said he's not with him either and is on this with us so we have no clue"

Ross didn't want to think bad about his childhood best friend, the person who'd give his life for without second thought. They've shared a lot and lived too much together to even doubt about them, but he wasn't stupid either. He just needed to be sure before doing anything.

...

"Wait, Alistair! You can't leave me here! Please!"

What was that thing she called before? 'Regress'? Yeah, that was what she was feeling like. But another part of her was telling her it was a bad idea in that situation, and probably it was.

"It hurts" she cried to him.

Alistair looked at the door and then at Victoria again. Sighing, he approached her and kneeled down in front of her.

"Crying will only make him more upset. Shut up. I can't untie the rope as you can imagine, but if you keep on moving, it'll only hurt more"

"Please don't leave"

The puppy eyes Vicky gave him made him feel stupid. He couldn't feel guilty. Williams was a damn mafia guy, and part of the biggest in the country so it couldn't be possible that for the first time ever, he felt such thing. What was the worse that could happen? She was just a tiny teenager, she couldn't do much even if she got free of the ropes... so he untied them just enough for her to feel better.

"Sorry kid. If it makes you feel better, it's nothing personal. I got tired of working for a softie"

He left the room after saying those words, and Victoria tried her best to stop crying and remember what he said about it but it was hard due to her current situation. She had found out, weeks before they kidnapped her, that she regressed when being too stressed.

The door opened a few minutes after Alistair left. The sound of it made her heart skip a beat and just really hoped it was someone she knew, but unfortunately for her, it was a man she didn't recognize.

The tall figure was wearing a white suit and a black shirt, and even though she couldn't really tell from the lack of light in the room, Victoria knew it must have cost many, many dollars. She mentally rolled her eyes because, how did she always find rich pretentious guys?

"Finally you're awake, can't explain how irritating it was for me to wait until you decided to"

"Who-"

"Alistair did tell me you were a heavy sleeper and kind of annoying. That asshole spent many months with you and your boyfriends just to do this, can you believe? All one need is money after all" he began walking towards her after closing the door and noticed her confused expression. "Hello, Vicky. Missed me?"

Truth is, Vincenzo couldn't care less about her daughter's current state. Even if it was too shitty to admit even for him, he didn't feel anything towards anyone anymore... maybe for Elizabeth, but he could control himself and his emotions.

Victoria, on the other hand, gasped in fear. It was like a click, having her own father right in front of her and realizing who he was as soon as she saw him was something that she never thought would happen. Elizabeth, her mother, had never really explained to her what had happened to him and she was okay with it for some time (because if he had abandoned them, he couldn't be a good guy. She now knew she was right), but after some time and short talks, the girl knew Vincenzo couldn't be involved in anything good.

The smirk on the man's face only grew bigger.

"Look at you, you're all grown up now! Unfortunately, you happen to be my enemies' pet and I can't be okay with that".

"I- who are you? What are you? Are you the guy they've been going after these months? You- bastard-"

"Careful" he practically growled, making her go dead silent. "Just because I'm your father doesn't mean I'll allow a rat like you to disrespect me"

"What are you going to do with me, father? I know you won't kill me. You'd have already if that was the case"

Vincenzo chuckled and shook his head. How did she know that?

"Apparently you've been learning stuff with your new family"

"At least my 'new family' didn't abandon me" Victoria spat.

"Oh you're sure about that? Because I don't see them anywhere here. But enough talking, I'm not in the mood for this shit so stay silent and let me think. These bastards will be here any time soon... and when they do, I wonder who I'll kill first"

Victoria went pale at his words. Her mouth was open in disbelief and she could swear she could have a panic attack any time, since she started hyperventilating. Her eyes fixated on his as the girl tried to find words to speak her mind right then.

"K-kill them?"

"Yeah, maybe I'll go with Jake first since he's the youngest. What do you think?"

"No... no, please don't do that! Please, father!"

"God, quit crying!" He suddenly yelled. "Alistair did tell me you're such a cry baby, and It's good I left you behind years ago... Williams, come here!"