Chapter Two.

Bakugo made one of his servants deliver the basket to his mother. Meanwhile he sent another to find out more on Izuku. He couldn't stop thinking about that village boy. Izuku was it. Even his name suited him. " My Lord I found some information." The Emperor instantly looked up. "Well?" "Izuku Midoriya. Born July 15. Height 5'3.(My Au his real height is different) One parent." "Is he gay?" The servant chocked on air. "Well it says here his past relationships were with men so I'd say yes?"

Katsuki laid in bed that night and all he could think about was Izuku. He tried everything to go to sleep but his mind was racing. So he decided he would visit. It was late in the night. The clock tower said it was half past twelve so he knew his knights were on duty. He got up and got dressed in the most casual outfit he had. Some some black pants a white dress shirt and some black leather boots. He walked out through the stables and got Misty ready. He fed her seven carrots and put on her saddle. Just then two knights appeared. "YOU! IDENTIFY YOURSELF." He turned around. The knights bowed quickly. "Sorry My-" "Shut up. You were doing you job. The knights smiled. "Inform the staff of my absence. I am headed to Shira Village again. They gave a firm yes sir and Katsuki hopped on his horse and left.

As he neared the village he saw the light of a lamp. Curious he went to check it out. He saw Izuku sitting under a tree reading a book. He again had no shoes on and he was wearing a  cotton shirt and some silk shorts. He hopped of his horse and tied it to a nearby tree. "What are you doing out this late." The boy looked a bit shocked before his features reverted back to kind face he hand before. "Oh just reading. I like the smell of the woods it's soothing. Katsuki approached the tree and sat next to him a bit nervous. "So what brings you here this late. The boy picked up a little pocket watch from beside him. It's a quarter past two." Katsuki sighed. "Well I wanted more candy..but I'm guessing the shops are closed." The boy laughed. "If shops were open this late there's no telling what kind of people would show up!" Katsuki laughed a bit. "What book is this?" Izuku turned the book to the cover. It read: The Story of Neverafter. "What's it about.." "A young woman named Myria who doesn't like the way her town is so she seeks out a place where she can feel at home. She stumbles upon a weird tree and she ends up in a new place! I'm on page 245 an She just found out she's a witch by blood!" The excitement in his voice was to cute. And over a fantasy book. "Could you read it out loud..?" Izuku looked up at him. "S-sure.." (Btw dragons are big so Katsuki is like 6'8) " Myria followed the old woman sceptical. How could she tell just by looking that she's a witch. She was a normal girl who found an un-normal place..." Izuku continued reading. Katsuki found himself wrapped into the storyline and into his calm quite voice. The sun started rising. "Myria froze in place as  she saw her mother, her own mother kill her father. Snapping out of the memory she broke down..-" Izuku yawned and checked the time. "Hey..the shops open in five minutes.."  Katsuki snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh right candy..Could you bring me.." Izuku smiled. He stood up turning off his lamp and picking up the watch. He place the book in his other hand and started walking. He turned back to Katsuki. "Are you coming?". They walked to the candy shop and bought some more candy for Katsuki who tried to eat some before Izuku took the basket. Katsuki had a brief thought of do you know who I am and I want candy. He pouted like a little kid and Izuku laughed. "You need breakfast before you go eating candy. You'll get sick! I'll make you breakfast before you leave." And they walked to his house.

(I'M TRYING 😭😭 hope it's good!)