Chapter Nineteen

Hello! I think I'm gonna end it off around chapter 30?

Everyone left in the evening and the girls were napping so Izuku went into their room and got in the tub.

 The water defused the stress of the day making Izuku let out a light sigh. He felt a hand wrap around his neck. "Zuku.."Katsuki was sounding almost breathless. The hand disappeared and he felt hot breath on his neck. Sharp teeth brushed his neck before sinking in deep. Izuku let out a scream. " Ka- ..suki.." He pulled him out the tub wet and all and threw him on the ground. Izuku groaned at the pain. His back hit the floor hard. Katsuki pulled him in for an aggressive kiss he couldn't breathe at all and his lips felt swollen. He gave in and wrapped his arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He bit his tongue and Izuku moaned loud. Katsuki lifted him up and threw his on the bed. He started biting and playing with his nipples till they ached then he flipped him over. He stuck three fingers in nailing his prostate and Izuku was sobbing and screaming. Izuku came onto the sheets then Katsuki grabbed his head and pushed him down onto the pillow. Izuku could barely breathe and his head hurt like hell. Katsuki stuck in three fingers and started pounding his prostate.

Izuku screamed at the abuse to his prostate. His throat hurt from all the screaming. He felt him slide his cock in and start pounding him again. He came again with a broken sob. He was overstimulated and his body was in pain. He pulled out in favor of making Izuku suck his cock. He held his head in place thrusting into him. He came in him mouth. "Swallow." His voice was low almost a growl. He swallowed all of it and stuck out his tongue to show him before he was picked up and thrown onto the bed again. His body was shaking hard and Katsuki grinning at him didn't make it any better. He bit his bottom lip. He saw that and held his face before biting his thigh. Izuku let out a groan that made  his throat burn. Katsuki looked like he was feeling better though. Izuku was dehydrated due to the ''fluids'' he lost. He sat up. Katsuki laid on the bed.  Izuku hopped off the bed and collapsed. Katsuki rushed up to grab him.

" Fuck..Zuku I'm so sorry-" " I need..-" His voice sounded a bit scratchy. Bakugo laid him down on the bed and ran a bath for him. He had a maid prepare dinner for them and he got him a glass of water. Izuku drank it before his hands shook a bit. He was still having after shocks. Katsuki ran a warm bath for him and when he put Izuku in the tub he moaned a bit at the warm water touching all the marks and bruises. Katsuki washed them up and put a fluffy robe on him. Then he put on some boxers. He put him on the bed and waited for the maid to come in with the food. He gave the tray to Izuku and he started eating. He got full fast and there was still a good amount of food on the plate. " Are you sure you aren't hungry?" Izuku smiled. " Come here." Katsuki knelt down next to the bed. Izuku kissed his forehead then he started peppering him with kisses. Just then Itzuki crawled in. She smiled at her dads. Katzumi hugged her from behind. " Awwww!" Katsuki smiled at his cuteness. He picked up the girls and laid on the bed. The maid came to take the tray away and they all fell asleep. 

In the middle of the night Izuku laid on Katsuki's chest. Then he hooked a leg over his waist. Katsuki let off a lot of body heat. Izuku cuddled him. The girls were onto of him chest also cuddling there. He was like a giant body pillow.

Sorry this chapter is short! I'm gonna be starting a new story ideas are

Fem deku x rich bakugo or mafia bakugo?