Chapter Five.

It was decided that the remaining people would sleep over due to dangerous rouge dragons and wolves. "Katsuki could I sleep with you~?" Lady Miagra said giving him a wink. "That isn't very professional nor normal." He answered nonchalantly. Uraraka let out a giggle. Izuku gave her a Miagra a sly grin before saying. "I've never stayed in a place this big..it scares me! Could I sleep with you tonight Katsuki?" Katsuki blushed t the sound of his name coming from his mouth. "Sure if you really need it." Izuku gave him a warm smile before turning to Miagra and mouthing *Meretrix bitch* to her. She looked fuming. She stormed off demanding one of the servants to escort her to a room. Uraraka kindly asked one and the led her to her room. His mother pulled him aside. "Don't mess this up. He was unusually angry at the flirting and him and Miagra have been fighting all night. Just now he won. He's sleep with you instead of her." Bakugo blushed a bit before walking back to Izuku. "Let's go." Once they were inside his room he took if his shoes, his shirt and his pants leaving him in his boxers. (IDK IF BOXERS EXISTED IN THIS TIMELINE OK? SO BOXERS AND PANTIES 😭). Izuku's face was red and he swore he was drooling. "Six..eight..ten..twelve..fourteen...........sixteen...eighteen.. twenty? " TWENTY ? A TWENTY PACK? DOES THAT EVEN EXIST? Izuku knew dragons were muscular but this was not what he was expecting. He took off the silk pants he was wearing revealing light pink panties. (OK male undergarments do not fit Izu-bean in this ok? Ok.) He turned to Katsuki. "Do you h-have anything I could wear?" He got off his huge bed and went into his huger closet and grabbed a white shirt. A simple white shirt that sagged off of Izuku a bit. Izuku hopped onto the bed making him bounce. Bakugo laughed. He sat in the bed making Izuku bonce again. Now he was the one laughing. Izuku's laugh was bubbly and cute. Bakugo could help but smile. "Your heavy!" Giggled out before sitting up. "Wow. Who would've guessed." Izuku stuck his tongue out. "Your childish." Izuku chuckled, then he stood up and grabbed a book off the little shelve by the bed. "Can we read this..it looks interesting!" The book read Dragon mythology. "Haven't gotten around to reading that..!" They ready some of the pages until the got to dragon facts. Fact One: Dragons like wing massages. Fact two squeezing there horns feels calming. The list went on but those were the ones Izuku wanted to try. He got behind Katsuki and started massaging them. He let out a groan/sigh. "Feels nice..." Izuku did that for a while before squeezing one of his horns. He sighed and leaned into Izuku. Now he was laying on his thigh. Izuku blushed. Katsuki feel asleep on him as Izuku put a pillow behind himself and fell asleep as well. The next morning Katsuki and Izuku weren't at breakfast some everyone check Katsuki's room. Somehow throughout the course of the night it ended up being Izuku cuddling into Katsuki's chest an Katsuki holding him. His parents an Ochaco were all awe-ing at them while Miagra just went over and woke them up. "You guys missed breakfast!" She said cheery. Izuku groaned cuddled into him more. "A bit longer...." She opened the curtains and they both groaned. Izuku louder than Katsuki. "Why the *yawn* are you in here meretrix.." "ENOUGH! With calling me that name!" She marched out of the room. Ochaco invited Izuku to her woodland palace anytime and took her leave. Miagra left but not before saying in a seductive tone that she would be back. Katsuki's parents left as well. They were alone. Together. In a bed. And so they both plopped right back down and Izuku this time cuddled into the crook of his neck. His leg was wrapped around Katsuki's waist and Katsuki was holding his hips. "Feels nice.." Izuku sighed out before falling asleep.