Chapter Sixteen.

" So we're going on a date?" Katsuki was currently dressed in casual clothes."Yup! We need some time to ourselves I got someone to watch the girls so we're all set~! Plus.." Izuku whispered something in his ear. Izuku put on some black leggings some cute brown boots and a nice white shirt with flower patterns on it. " So where are we going?" Izuku smiled. "Well I was planning on going to the villiage for some candy and to grab my journal then we were gonna go out!" " Sounds like a plan!"

Once arriving Izuku was having small talk with the counter woman so Katsuki went to grab his journal for him. He flipped through it. " He's such a square.." It was information on flowers and what they did. Some notes on books and encounters he had with people.Drawings of things flowers people he found interesting and even some of Katsuki. He flipped the page to see the date they met.

March 11th

There was this huge dragon guy in the flower field today! He looks so cool! We talked and he ended up needing something from my mom. Sad he has to go i wanted to talk to him but i got him candy! he doesn't like sweets! He looks super serious. Those types of people are kind of attractive tho!

He flipped through it. He found that one time when they were reading together.

He came in the middle of the night for sweets? i highly doubt that but it was kind of calming when he was there.

His handwritting was so cute. " Okay done now ju..st-" Izuku's face flushed. He was hot. Katsuki grinned at him. " Y-you read -" He stood up pecked him on the cheek and gave him his notebook. " Maybe~?" Izuku chased him back to the carriage. He jumped on his back. Izuku laughed. He squeezed his wing making him let out a quiet groan then jumped off. He stuck his tongue out and hopped in the carriage. Katsuki got in next to him and sat him on his lap. "We're going to go to a hotel!" Izuku beamed up at him. "Oh really?" " Mhm! It's really nice! I went a little earlier I liked it alot!" Katsuki smiled down at him. Izuku wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. Katsuki slipped his tongue in his mouth. Izuku let out a moan. He felt his tongue at the back of his throat and he let out a deep moan. Katsuki pulled back. The smaller male let out a dazed hum. Izuku started leaving hickeys and bites on his neck. Katsuki let a groan. " Fuck can't wait till we get to the hotel.." His voice was right in his ear making him let out a sigh.

They made it to the hotel and had dinner and went dancing. They went into the pool for a while.

Izuku was swiming around having fun while talking to him.

Izuku had this on:

Katsuki grinned when Izuku would swim to the other side of the pool showing his cute ass, or when he would come up for air and brush his hair out of his face

Katsuki grinned when Izuku would swim to the other side of the pool showing his cute ass, or when he would come up for air and brush his hair out of his face. Izuku was floating next to Katsuki looking relaxed. "I love you!" He said you of the blue after splashing him in the face and tried to swim away but he grabbed him. He laughed and kissed his forehead. 

They got out of the pool and showered together. Izuku went into the bathroom but not before rubbing against him making him groan.

Izuku wanted to be wrecked. So he had a plan and he yelled out "Baby I have a surprise for you! " He put on an outfit he had a maid pick up for him.

After putting it on he put on some lipstick which looked really nice on him. He walked out and before Katsuki could say anything he sat on his lap. " Fuck..You look.." Katsuki grinned. He held two of his fingers to his mouth. Izuku took them into his mouth and sucked hard. Katskui went to town on his neck. He bit down hard at his pressure point making him scream. It was bleeding and Izuku groaned when he licked up the blood. He sucked hickeys and bit more until he pulled out his fingers. Izuku tried to chase after them and Katsuki gave his a bite on the shoulder for the trouble.

He laid him on the bed and licked a strip across his hole. Izuku let out a loud moan and stuck his ass out more. Katsuki prodded at his entrance with his tongue till it loosened up enough to slide it in. " Ohhh~ Fuck Katsuki..!" He pulled out much to Izuku's whines to say. " Try to stay up darling..~" Izuku moaned and shaked as Katsuki fucked him with his tongue.  He hit his prostate and Izuku let out a loud moan as he came then collapsed onto the bed. Katsuki stripped himself and sat on the edge of the bed. " Come here Zuku.." Izuku crawled over to him and sat on top of him. He played in his hair for a bit before putting him on the floor. Izuku was still riding the high of his orgasm so when Katsuki told him to suck him off he let out a moan he got to work.

He licked the shaft then he licked a strip over the head of his cock. He sunk onto it and moaned when he felt it rub against the back of his throat. Tears started to form in his eyes as he bobbed back and forth. Katsuki groaned. He grabbed him by the hair and started thrusting into his mouth. Izuku was moaning and sobbing and Katsuki loved the look of it. He pulled him off his cock. Izuku was panting and he looked ruined. He had sweat and tears all over his face and he was a drooling mess. Katsuki picked him up and put him on the bed. He ripped off his clothes and got on top of him. 

He lined his cock up to his entrance and thrusted into the wet heat. " FUCK! How are you still so fucking tight!" He groaned as he thrusted in and out slowly. Izuku moaned he scratched deep marks into his back. He started going faster letting out deep growls. Izuku was a moaning mess. He was so far gone the only thing he could do was dig into his back and scream his name. Katsuki came. Izuku moaned. They were both too tired to do anything so the crawled to the top of the bed and they cuddled together.

Me after writing this☠:🕳🏃💦

I WROTE THIS IN CLASS😭☠🤣