Chapter Ten.

Izuku was excited about their anniversary. He wanted to take the relationship a step further. But he was nervous. Katsuki on the other hand was nervous for an entirely different reason. He picked out a ring that was beautiful. It had a nice diamond on it and it. He also had an anniversary present as well. It was a silver butterfly necklace. It had Izuku in the middle of it. He also had roses. Katsuki was pacing in the throne room. Izuku had said he would be down in a minute. It was longer than a minute. Izuku came down in a pretty dress. It was light pink. Very simple yet very cute. It was sleeveless. It was a dress that held up itself. He had on a white heels and some simple earrings to complete the look. He walked down. He hugged Katsuki when he came downstairs. "You look stunning!" He kissed his cheek. Katsuki handed him the roses. "Happy Anniversary!" Izuku blushed and smiled. "Thank you..!" "Close your eyes!" Izuku did as he was told. Katsuki took out the necklace and put it around his neck. "Ok open..!" Izuku opened his eyes and smiled at the necklace. "It's beautiful!" Izuku kissed him.

"Where are we going?" Katsuki was flying them to somewhere. Izuku realized they were in wolvesboro. Once they landed Izuku realized where they were. "Is this the lake I was talking about on the night we started dating!? Aww!" Izuku peppered his face with kisses. Katsuki smiled. Izuku got of Katsuki and decided to add a little flowers to make it look nicer Katsuki pulled him up an held his hands. "Izuku...you are my world..you make everyday an amazing day and before you I had nothing to look forward to..your beautiful and kind and childish at times but I love you and I couldn't see myself spending a day of my life without you.." He got on one knee. Izuku was tearing up. He started wiping away some of the stray tears. "Would you do me the honor of marrying me..?" Izuku was blushing and crying. " Y-yes! Of courses I'll marry you!"
Katsuki put on the ring. Izuku kissed him. It was one of the most passionate kisses ever. Izuku smiled once the kiss ended. "I love you.." "I love you too Izu.."

Once they made it back to the castle they were constantly stopping to kiss each other. Once they made it to their room Katsuki pushed him onto the bed and the kept kissing. Katsuki started licking and sucking marks into his neck. "I won't do anything you don't want me to.." Izuku smiled. "Then keep going.." Katsuki chuckled. He bit down on his neck. "M-mm...." Katsuki got up and striped. Izuku followed and they went back to what they were doing. Katsuki went down to his stomach. He kissed and sucked marks on his chest making him let out light moans and sighs. He bit down in on of the nipples. "A-ahh! Mm.." He sucked at it while twisting the other nipple. Then repeated the action. He leaned over Izuku and grabbed a vile of lube. He slicked up his fingers and put the bottle to the side. He kissed Izuku. He licked at his bottom lip. Izuku opened his mouth and groaned at the feeling of his tongue. Izuku felt a finger circle his hole. Katsuki sunk a finger in, Causing Izuku to moan into the kiss .

Izuku teared up a bit. Katsuki broke the kiss. "H-hurts.." Izuku said breathy. Katsuki kissed his cheek. "It'll feel good I promise.." He started thrusting into him. After a while Izuku started moaning from the pleasure. Katsuki stuck in another one. Izuku yelped a bit. He took it slow until Izuku was ready for another finger. Izuku shuddered. "I-I'm gonna c-cum..!" Katsuki helped him. He came with a broken moan. Katsuki pulled his fingers out. He lined his dick up to his entrance. He put his legs around his own waist and thrusted in slowly. Izuku moaned. There was still stinging but Izuku felt good. He started thrusting into him at a good pace until Izuku whined. "F-faster..ah- ahh~! Katsuki started speeding up and soon Izuku was moaning and clawing at his back. Katsuki found his prostate and started  pounding into him at a fast unsteady pace as he go closer to climax. Izuku screamed and came again. He was shaking and moaning like crazy from the shock. Katsuki sunk in deep and came. Izuku moaned out at the feeling. Katsuki pulled out and collapsed onto of him. They both fell asleep not worrying about the mess. That's future them's problem.