Chapter Seventeen.

The pair woke up due to the uncomfortable stickyness. Katsuki got up and stretched. It was late at night and they needed to shower. He picked up their clothes and tossed them in a corner. "Zuku..baby wake up." Izuku turned in his sleep. "mmhm.." He picked his half asleep husband up and walked into the bathroom. He sat him on the counter. He let out a yelp/moan. " Cold..!"  He glared at him. " What~?" He said in a fake innocent voice. He ran a hot bath for them and added bubbles. Izuku got down and looked at himself in the long floor mirror that was in the corner of the bathroom. 

He had finger shaped bruises on his thighs and hips he had deep bite marks on his neck and shoulders and he had hickeys on his torso. Katsuki only had deep scratch marks on his back and lipstick kisses all over his neck and face. His lip stick was smeared a bit as well .Izuku chuckled a bit. Katsuki was adding bubbles to the bath while he wiped off his lipstick and went to set out the extra clothes he brought. He got himself an extra pair of underwear and some boxers for Katsuki we got them both pants and he brought two of Katsuki's shirts one for himself and one for him. The pants were for when they left. He also brought a bag that he put the dirty clothes in.

" Zuku! Baths ready!" Izuku sat in between his legs and laid back. He let out a sigh at the feeling of the warm water. Katsuki started to wash his hair. They finished bathing and Izuku kept groaning when Katsuki took forEVER or so he thought to change the sheets. After he finished getting dressed he looked at Izuku. " Really my shirt?" Izuku smiled. " I like your clothes it smells like you.." Katsuki picked him up. Izuku was looking down at him laughing. 

( Ok so the ONLY technology are TV's and phones but there old af)

Izuku plopped onto the bed. Katsuki flipped on the TV.  It was starting a sad love movie and Izuku wanted to watch it. Half way into the movie the woman's husband died and Izuku was crying. " No! They were so happy..Katsuki don't die ok?" For a second he thought he was joking but he saw his tear stained face and a hint of fear in his eyes so he kissed him gently beneath both eyes. " I won't.." Not even a full ten minutes later Izuku fell asleep on his chest clinging onto him tight. Katsuki laughed. "Cute.." He laid down with Izuku on top of him with his legs wrapped around his own waist. He wrapped his hands around the smaller mans waist and fell asleep to the white noise on the TV.

The next morning Izuku made Katsuki carry the bag after they had breakfast and got dressed. Izuku begged him to fly them back home. Katsuki said they were gonna take the carriage so Izuku decided to walk. Katsuki rolled his eyes waiting for him. " PLEASE?" He ran back. He let out a chuckled and picked him up. 

" I"M HOME !!!" Katzumi came flying at her father. Izuku hugged her. Itzuki crawled and hugged his leg. " GIRLS!" Miagra called out laughing. " Sorry she flew out before I could get her!" Izuku picked up Itzumi. " Hi baby!" He showered the girls in kisses. " You wanna see daddy?" He turned to Katsuki. " Say hi daddy!" Katzumi just said "BA!" While making grabby hands at her dad. Itzuki made grabby hands too. Katsuki chuckled and pecked the girls foreheads. "So I'm daddy now?" Katsuki grinned at him. Izuku blushed and glared. " We have company Katsuki." " Not anymore!" Rei said holding their overnight bags. "You two have fun!" The girls left.

( Its short ik next chapter will be posted tmr)