Chapter Eleven.

The two had cleaned up late in the night. Izuku was awake thinking about what happened. He was blushing hardcore wrapping his head around the fact that he was engaged and he just lost his virginity to his fiance. "Zuku..sleep.." Katsuki buried his head in his hair. Izuku reached back and pet his horns making him fall back asleep. Izuku just sighed lovingly and went to bed.

In the morning or two hours later, Katsuki had invited BOTH their parents to tell them the news. Izuku wore some lose silk pants and one of Katsuki's shirts exposing his marked up shoulders. Katsuki had gotten up thirty minutes ago and Izuku started to miss him. So he got up and went to the throne room.

Izuku hugged him from the back. "Kat..my back hurts.." "Why Izuku dear?" Izuku looked to see Mitsuki,Masuro and his mother. "I- no reason auntie!" Katsuki looked confused. "She told me to call her that." He gave a that explains it face. "So I called you guys here to tell you guys some news. Me and Izuku got engaged! I want the wedding to be in two months." Everyone got excited. "A fall wedding!" "Let me see the ring!" "Aww that's great!" Everyone asked questions until the one question popped up. "Why's Izuku marked up like that?" Masuro said a bit confused. Mitsuki an Inko looked at each other and gave him a guess look. "Oh." (That plain ass oh🤣). "Carry me.." Katsuki picked him up onto his shoulders. Izuku like the tall-ness and he loved laying on his head.

Later in the day Rei and Izuku were talking. "Was the mating(sex) good~~~'" Rei teased. Izuku laughed. "Maybe ...-? Ok yes it was perfect now hush!" Izuku threw a pillow at her. Rei threw one back. "Ouch! That hit me in the head!" He threw one in her face knocking he back. They laughed. "So when's the wedding!" "Uh..it was..August .. fourteenth!(In five months)He's hiring wedding planners and I'm in charge of flowers and the guest list! " "Am I invited?" Izuku gave her a what do you think look. "So I'm thinking everyone will bring a plus one unless not dating anyone yet. So I'll invite Ochaco,Shoto,Dabi and..hmm..oh! And a friend from the village her names Momo! She has such style!" Rei smiled. "Ok well if Emperor Katsuki brings his friends they'll bring there plus ones! But what's you total?" "Eight people! Oh! I'm going to invite Miagra out of spite!" So ten people!"
Rei was a giggling mess and soon Izuku was laughing too. Katsuki walked into the room. "..? I see you two are having fun." They both sat up looked at each other and laughs again before Izuku looked to Katsuki. "Ok- ok! You have my full attention love what do you need?" Katsuki just walked in and sat down. Don't mind me I just needed a break from emperor-ing." Katsuki shut his eyes and acted like he was asleep. "Ok what food do you want at the wedding. "Red velvet cake and vanilla ice cream! OO also cookies! Oh wait what about cookies n cream ice cream!" Rei laughed. "No! The menu can't be just sweets!" Izuku gave a childish "Why nottttt...?" "Just let him pick the real menu. Those can be the desserts! What about the actual wedding cake?" Red velvet cake with chocolate frosting and six layers! " "Mmm! Sounds good!" Izuku hugged a pillow. He screamed into the pillow. "I'm so excited! And nervous- You think he might change his mind?" "Of course not! Izuku don't be like that!"Rei hugged him. "Your right..he's loves me..- Why am I all of a sudden so insecure?! " Izuku buried his head in the pillow. He laughed. Rei chuckled. "If I was getting married I'd be nervous too!"Katsuki fake woke up. He gestured for Izuku to come here. Izuku got on his lap. Katsuki just buried his face in the crook of his neck. Rei winked and walked out. "W-whats this for?" Katsuki looked up at him and kissed him. "I can't hug my future wife?" Izuku blushed. "I-I well you can-" Izuku internally screamed. Katsuki just kissed him. He peppered kisses along his neck and on his face. Izuku felt better. He was smiling at the touches of his lips and the worrying thoughts disappeared.