Chapter Fourteen

Izuku was seven and a half month pregnant and everyone was asking for a gender reveal so they planned one. There were two sides off the ballroom one decorated with pink the other with blue. The people who stood in the middle though both. Ochaco was in the boy side Rei was in the middle with Masuro and Mina. Kirishima was on the all girl side with Mitsuki and Denki. Sero and Shoto were with Ochaco and Dabi was in the middle as well. The idea was if the cake was all pink the babies were girls if it were all blue the babies were boys if it was half n half it was both. Everyone pulled straws and Katsuki won. He cut the cake. "THEIR GIRLS!" Everyone on the girls side cheered. By the end of the night their bedroom was filled with gifts from everyone. 

Later in the night after the party Izuku had woken up a bit nervous. He felt a pain in his stomach and he had a slight headache. Izuku went into the baby room that was set up for them. He was excited and nervous. (Babies room was decorated as soon as the servants found out the gender. IK ITS RUSHED OK?)

He smiled until Katsuki groaned noticing he was gone

He smiled until Katsuki groaned noticing he was gone.  " IZUKUUU.." Izuku chuckled and walked back to bed. He sat on the edge of the bed. " We have to clean up I swear I just stepped on five toys getting to the bed-" Katsuki let out a sleepy chuckle and he hugged him from behind. " Your so perfect Zuku.." He blushed and heated up a bit. He was confused as to why he would say that out of nowhere.  He put a hand up to rub his horns. Katsuki just purred and wrapped his wings around them. Izuku felt a forceful kick to his stomach. " Ouch..! I think the baby just kicked me..that hurt-" Katsuki chuckled. " Dragon babies are stronger than other babies.." Izuku rubbed his stomach. He groaned a bit. " It really hurts though..-" The baby kicked again and Izuku started tearing up. Katsuki shot up and panicked for a bit before calling a servant to get Izuku to the best care.

(OK REALLY QUICK BECAUSE IZUKU IS PREG LETS PRETEND HE CAN MAKE BREAST MILK OK? )

Katsuki had been in a haze of emotion. Izuku was in a hospital and he wasn't allowed in. His parents, Inko and Ochaco were there too. They were all waiting to be notified on how Izuku was doing. A nurse called out something about an emergency and he needed to be cut open and Katsuki lost it. He punched the wall out of anger and had to be restrained or he would disrupt the operation. He was mad and tears were rolling down his face.Earlier on one of the servants was ordered to bring clothes and everything all three of them would need. Inko was crying but eventually fell asleep as did his father. He was pacing until he heard crying and some doctors were walking out to grab supplies. He stood there in shock. 

After about thirty minutes a nurse came out to see him. " I have some amazing news and some not so good news..." Bakugo gave her a death stare. " S-so both of them are healthy and fine.." " Both? There are three people in there I fucking care about who the fuck isn't fine?" Bakugo looked ready to murder her when Mitsuki calmly pushed him back a bit. " So one of the babies is really quiet. Shes giving everyone a blank stare minus her father and she shows all the normal signs of a healthy baby she didn't cry when she was slapped she just winced.." Bakugo sighed. " Can I see them.." " O-of course." Bakugo walked into the room to see Izuku looking a bit pale and tired while feeding a blonde baby. Her hair was longer than a normal babys. It was down to the beginning of her neck and it was straight. She was a dragon with white horns ,wings and a tail." How are you doing.." He said quietly as he sat on the edge of the bed. Izuku gave a weak smile. " I'm hungry.." He said with a breathless chuckle. The other baby also had longer hair than a normal baby. She was a witch or human. Her hair was green and curly and she had red eyes. She looked at Bakugo. She was sitting up perfectly fine. Bakugo looked at her then at Izuku. "The docter said something was wrong with her but I think shes just smart!" Katsuki smiled. The baby crawled over to the edge and looked at him. " Hi..I'm your dad!" ( So green hair is very very very smart ok).  She just made a giggle noise and smiled. He picked her up and chuckled. The blonde baby was fondling her fingers and looking over at them. Katsuki picked her up.  He held them. " Have you named them? " " Well..Shes Katzumi and shes Itzuki ( Blonde is Katzumi greenette is Itzuki.) He smiled.

( HORRIBLE CHAPTER I KNOW I HAVE A HEADACHE IM FAILING CLASS AND I MIGHT HAVE TO REPEAT A GRADE!)