Chapter Twenty Four.

Hello! Hope ya'll are ok! Take care of your mental health it's important. ( Just saying!) But anyways enjoy!

Katsuki had to endure a very long day of Izuku being clingy. Not that he had any problem with it but with the rouge wolves still on the loose Izuku interrupting the meeting wasn't really ideal. " Katsu." He said walking into the meeting room and plopping down on his lap. The other members just stared. Ochaco giggled a bit along with her wife Tsu.  "Izuku not right now..- I'm busy." Izuku went from adorable to having a dark glare in seconds. " Fine. " He stood up. " Hope you all enjoy your meeting since it's more important than me! Have fun Katsuki." The pout was evident in his voice. "Do you wanna take care of that or-" Shoto started before getting cut off. " He's just being stubborn.

They heard the doors open again. " Yes Izuku-" Kentaro patted his leg. Katsuki picked him up and sat him on his lap. During the meeting he just looked around starry eyed at everyone. 

Meanwhile with Izuku he was angry. Very angry and he never told Katsuki but back in the village he was known for never being fully sober. Not like a rude drunk but a dumbass drunk. He found the wine cabinet. " Oh my god- I haven't had red wine in like foreverrrr!" Izuku grabbed two bottles and a glass. The girls went with Katsuki's parents and Izuku's mom would be picking up Kentaro as well. So he went to the library and drank. AND DRANK. He chugged one of the bottles and the other was half empty. " Emperor Katsuki! Someone stole two bottles of wine from the kitchen!" Katsuki groaned. The meeting just ended and Inko was gonna be here any second. He really just wanted to cuddle with Izuku. " HEYYYyyyy..~ whos THAT?" Izuku was pointing at the butler and Katsuki was just staring. " Empress are you- okay..?" " whO the FUck is empr- empruh..- emreesss..?"  "Izuku are you drunk?" " NOooo! *hic* drink- ing is bADddd~.." " How many fingers am I holding up." 

At this point Katsuki was pissed. " eightyyy- fiiVve..hah..hah.." Izuku looked at Kentaro. " is thAaat a puPpyyy!!!" Katsuki sighed. " Sir Lady Inko has arrived." " Thank fucking god. Hey auntie!" " Hello dear! " Inko smiled sweetly at Kentaro since it was only her second time seeing him. Kentaro shyly walked over to her and hugged her. " nOo! giVe me myYyy..- puh- pyyy!" Katsuki grabbed him and flung him over his shoulder. " Don't mind him. Have fun you two!" Inko gave him a your fucked now look, smiled, and walked away.

" PUT ME- *hic* DOWNNUH!!!" Izuku started kicking and yelling. Katsuki held him and kissed him. " Sorryyy I have a boy- friendddd~...he prettyy~" Katsuki laughed. " Your married Zuku.." He held his hand showing him the ring on his finger. " I haVEEee a husbenn- *hic*" "I'm your husband." He chuckled at the shocked look on his face. " oHhhh! was the Se- *hic* exxx gooood?" He blushed and put him down. " Yeah.- Izuku how much did you drink?" " Not that muchhh I pinky promiseee..~!" He got changed and laid down. Izuku laid next to him in dizzy drunk silence. " Heyyy Katsu- ki? Wanna fuckkk?" He choked on air. " Well that was out of nowhere-" He sat up. "No you're drunk." " I'm nottttt!! Pleaseeee! " 

Katsuki got up and came back with some water. He dropped some pills in it. " heeEEYy! yu son of a bitchhh- is tHAT poisonn- " " No its melatonin and a hangover pill." " What's thattt~?" " It's sleep juice Zuku." Izuku drank it and in five minutes he was peacefully asleep. Katsuki went to the library just to find a spilled wine glass and two empty bottles. One was cracked. " I'm going to kill you- Out of all the places to SPILL WINE- AND RED WINE AT THAT YOU DECIDE ON- the hardwood table- Ugh."

Angrily he called a maid to clean the mess up and stormed back into the room. "Katsuuuuu~!" Izuku made grabby hands and pulled him in for a hug before passing out. Katsuki couldn't help but smile. "You are gonna hate yourself in the morning."