Chapter Eight.

They rode in the carriage to Wolvesboro(wolvesboro is a town and a stupid name😭😭😭😭). Izuku got out and walked a away from the carriage a bit before Katsuki took his hand and walked in the direction of the town. Izuku blushed. He held his arm as they were walking into a crowd. Some girls had stoped to compliment Izuku on his dress. They made it to the palace and Katsuki was swept away by questions and welcomes. Izuku started walking to see Ochaco talking with a green dragon. She was blushing so Izuku decided not to step in. He saw Miagra hopelessly flirting with Katsuki as he scanned the crowed for him. Izuku drank a bit of wine had some food an talked with Dabi an Todoroki. He spotted Katsuki's parents and waved. They walked over. "Pleasure seeing you again Izuku!" The man said. "Oh..the last time I never got your names what should I can you guys.?" Mitsuki thought about it. "Auntie and Uncle!" Izuku did his cute head tilt. "Eh? B-but..? I'm not related to you.?" Mitsuki giggled. "Think about a situation where you could call us that." Izuku thought about it then when he figured it out his face heated up. "I-I'm not married to h-him!" "Yet." Masuro said. "Why were you upset when we go here?" Mitsuki patted his head. "Well..this is supposed to me our first date but we haven't spent any time together and Miagra is being MIAGRA and throwing herself on him." Izuku rolled his eyes. "oH kAtSuKi mY dAtE dItChEd Me DaNcE wItH mE tO mAkE mE fEeL bEtTer!" Izuku said mockingly. Mitsuki laughed. "So childish!" She patted his head again. "Then go stop her." Masuro said. Izuku perked up. He got up and walked over to Katsuki. He stepped Infront of Miagra and just as he was wondering what to say the slow music cut on. He grabbed Katsuki and pulled him into a dance. "Sorry about..-" "Just dance with me Katsuki.." The dance was magical. They ha a moment where they looked into each other's eyes and it sent a jolt of confused feelings through Izuku. Then it was time for dinner and after that Izuku slipped away onto the balcony. He looked over at the town lights. He smiled to himself. He slipped the shoes off and sighed. "Jeez dancing in these was torture..!" Izuku sat on the railing with his back to the edge of the railing. He was looking back at the scenery when he heard. "Hey.." Katsuki walked over and leaned on the balcony. "Hi.." Izuku blushed. He cringed at the akaward silence. "I don't think I like events like this...I thing if I ever threw a party it would be..more calm with close friends somewhere like.." Izuku spotted a lake. "There!" He pointed at it. "Really what do you like about it..?" Izuku went on about how much he liked calm and pretty places. Katsuki looked at him with a look that could kill. He was giving him a genuine smile and he looked happy. Very very happy. Izuku looked at him. The moment was clouded. At some point there faces got closer. Izuku put a hand on his face and they kissed. It was slow and sweet and Izuku's heart was pounding out of his chest. Once it was over Izuku just gave a breathy. "W-wow.." Katsuki laughed a bit. "Izuku..would you do me the honor of being my mate..?" (Mate=boyfriend/girlfriend) Izuku hugged him. "Yes! Finally!" Izuku ran off. Not before putting on his shoes. He walked over to Miagra. "In your face! I'm Katsuki's mate!" Izuku stuck his tongue out at her. She just scoffed and walked off. Izuku felt a rush of happiness. Then he realized he had been here for three days. His mother usually got lonely when he left. He suddenly felt bad. Katsuki walked up and twirled him around to face him. "What's wrong..?" Izuku sighed/chuckled. "Nothing I just..my mom..- I have to go back to Shira.." Katsuki looked mad then sad then he looked like he had an idea. "Don't go I'll arrange something." Izuku had no idea what that meant but he trusted Katsuki so instead he went and told the news to Ochaco and Shoto and Katsuki's parents.