Chapter Thirteen.

The wedding was tomorrow at 4pm. Izuku woke up and he whined a bit. He was going to get up when he realized Katsuki was already gone. He groaned and laid back down.

Katsuki decided to tell everyone the news after the ceremony. Izuku didn't want to get up so he yelled. "KATSUUUUUUUU!!!!" Katsuki came walking in and he kissed him. "What's wrong..?" "Spend time with me....!" Izuku hugged him. Katsuki kissed down to his neck and bite down. Izuku let out a whimper. Katsuki gave him a couple hickeys and sat on the bed letting Izuku curl up in his lap and fall asleep. When he tried to put him down he just gripped his clothes and twisted a bit. Katsuki did all his duties while carrying the sleeping beauty. And when Izuku woke up he was starving. It was half past one in the morning. Or at night. He was in the kitchen eating some sweets he found. Katsuki walked in took them from him an had the chef make him a salad and some soup. "You need to eat healthy.. it's not good for the babies." Izuku whined and ate the food. Once he finished he walked back to be and this time Katsuki held him so he couldn't leave.

The next morning everyone was in a hurry. Guests were scheduled to arrived an forty five minutes before the ceremony. Once it was time to go to the wedding Izuku was nervous. The plan was Izuku would arrive on the carriage at the end of the carpet and walk down. During the carriage ride Izuku was a nervous reck. Rei was in the carriage with him in a bridesmaid dress. "Izuku calm down.." Izuku gave her a nervous smile. He took a deep breath as the carriage pulled to a stop. Rei got out and close the door behind her while taking her place. Masuro opened the door. He offered to walk Izuku down the isle and Izuku was very very grateful. Then you heard the music.

Katsuki was mesmerized as he saw Izuku stand Infront of him

Katsuki was mesmerized as he saw Izuku stand Infront of him. (I have no idea what they say so skip to the vows.) " Izuku ..the day I first met you all I could think of was you..it was like love at first sight. Every moment we spent together had been etched in my memory as the best days of my life and I can't wait to make many many more.." Izuku smiled. "Katsuki.. meeting you for the first time I honestly thought it would be fun to get to know you and I'm glad I did because I met the love of my life.." "Do you Katsuki Bakugo take Izuku Midoriya to be your lawfully wedded wife." "I do." "And do you Izuku Midoriya take Katsuki Bakugo to be your lawfully wedded husband." " I do..!" "You may now kiss the bride." Their kiss was magical. Izuku was holding back tears after the ceremony. He threw the flowers and Miagra caught them. She was upset. Like really upset. She teared up a bit. She bumped into someone. "Sorry." She said whipping her face. "Are you alright..?" Rei was the one she bumped into. Miagra got this feeling she didn't have for Katsuki. She looked at the flowers. "I- uh.." "Ok everyone we have an announcement!" Izuku had went to got change into the short elegant white dress for dancing and socializing. "Izuku is four months pregnant with twins!" Everyone congratulated them and asked Izuku questions. Izuku just wanted to be stuffing his face with food.  Just then people started dancing to a slow song and Katsuki twirled him around and dipped him. They danced until the song was over and the kissed.

The wedding was exhausting for Izuku and he just wanted to relax.

Finally at home Izuku changed out of the dress and into Katsuki's clothes. Not before showering. " Izu I scheduled an appointment with the doctor for next week.." He said laying behind him. "Hmmm..." Izuku hummed into the warmth. Your my husband now.." Izuku smiled and pecked him on the cheek before falling asleep. Katsuki chuckled and rubbed his belly. He couldn't wait to start a family with Izuku. It would be the best. He would try his best to be an amazing dad and husband for Izuku and the babies.

Sorry about this. I really wanted to update but I'm trying not to pass out so I hope this is decent!