Chapter Fifteen

After two dredfilled weeks Izuku was allowed back home.  The babies were surprisingly easy to deal with. They never cried much unless one hit the other of if they fell. Katzumi was starting to use her wings. " KATZUMI! " She was currently playing with the chandelier. Bakugo flew up and got her. She giggled and smiled. Itzuki was sitting there with a tiny smile on her face. Izuku noticed something about her. She was only calm if everyone else was. Or she could tell if something was off. Izuku had a headache and she wouldn't leave at all until it went away. 

Izuku picked her up and brought her to the garden. She liked it there. She kept giggling when a flowers tickled her nose. Izuku let her crawl around. He felt hands on his head. Bakugo chuckled. Izuku looked up to see Katzumi trying to pull at his hair. " Hi babyyy!" " Hey!" "Not you." Bakugo sat down and pouted. " Hello my love." Izuku sighed and kissed his cheek. Itzuki put a flower on Katzumi's head. She giggled and fell back. Itzuki giggled. " Awwww!" Bakugo picked him up and made him sit on him. " I'm your baby too." Izuku kissed him. He wrapped his arms around his neck. They fell back now kissing and biting at each other's necks. Izuku felt a hand on his cheek and a baby on his back. He broke the kiss and laughed. "You'll have to wait till tonight love~" 

Bakugo was happy his parents took over so he could spend time with his family. He  was flying around chasing Katzumi who was flying like a pro. Izuku was napping and Bakugo was watching the girls. He was holding Itzuki who was trying to reach his hair. She flew into the throne room and Mitsuki caught her. "Well aren't you energetic." She booped her on the nose making her smile and scrunch her nose. Bakugo picked her up. " I will buy you a wing binder if you don't stop that." She frowned as if knowing what he meant. " B..abe.." Izuku grudged towards him. " Up." Bakugo picked him up after handing off the twins. " Your like a big ass baby-" He got plucked on the nose. " No cussing.." Izuku kissed him. A quick peck on the cheek. Katzumi started making weird scream noises and Izuku took her and Itzuki and went into the room. Katsumi had a short chat with his parents and went into their room. Itzuki wasn't there he peaked across the hall to see her asleep in her crib. Katzumi was drinking milk. Bakugo sat next to him on the  bed. " I can't wait till I can do that~" He pinched his free nipple. " M-mm! Stop there sensitive now!" He went to his ear. " They were always sensitive baby~" Izuku let out a squeak and went to lay Katzumi who was asleep down to take a nap.

They cuddled for a bit before Izuku was hungry and Katsuki had a servant get him food and three slices of cake as requested by Izuku. They read books like old times and talked about what they read and talked about stuff. Izuku kissed him. " I love you Katsuki.." " I love you to beautiful.." Izuku blushed. " Were married with two kids and everytime you say stuff like that it feels like its the first time..!" Izuku gave an endearing and sincere smile that sent a surge of happiness through him. He kissed him. Light , sweet and long. Izuku cupped his face. They broke the kiss and cuddled until his food came. Izuku every once and awhile gave him a bit. Katsuki took a slice of cake and shoved it in his mouth. Izuku playfully elbowed him. " Katsu!" "Mmm want it bmmwack?" He said with his mouth full. " No! You're disgusting!" They burst out laughing. 

Izuku finished his food and had Rei come. " Hey Zuku!" " Hello empress.." He heard a familiar voice. " Hello..Miagra-" " Zuku..were dating..- Shes lesbian." " I just wanted to say I'm so so so so so SO so-"  Izuku gave her a light smile. " It's ok! I wanted to see if you would watch the girls-" " YES! Babies! " Miagra squealed. Rei sighed. " Shes obsessed with anything thats a baby- kittens puppys- babies-" She chuckled. Izuku laughed. " I want to go out with Katsuki tonight! We get time together but babies are alot-" " Sure! we'd love too!"

( Sorry I havent given yall anything T^T)