Chapter Eighteen.

Izuku had given most of the kitchen staff a different job. He had two chefs but they were only for when he didn't feel like cooking. Izuku loved making lunch for his family and this afternoon their parents were coming. So he put on a silly little princess cartoon for the Katzumi and gave Itzuki a book and some coloring stuff. She weirdly liked paper.

Izuku was planning on making sandwiches and lemonade and they were gonna have a picnic in the field near the garden but he had his work cut out for him. Their parents would be there in ten minutes and the dragons ate alot. Katzuki came into the Kitchen. "Zuku can mine have-" "Yes yours can have hot sauce darling." Izuku looked at him. "Bend down." Katsuki bent over and Izuku played in his hair and rubbed his horns. After he was done he kissed each of them. " What were you doing?" Katsuki groaned. " I have a business meeting trip thing or whatever in a week and it lasts five days.. Something about you? I think they just wanna talk to see when you're gonna start being an empress." Izuku looked a bit confused. " That's so long.." Izuku pecked  him on the cheek.

Izuku finished making all of the sandwiches. He grabbed the pitcher of lemonade from the fridge and brought it outside to the picnic table. Just then their parents arrived. Izuku had on a nice light blue shirt and some white shorts that Katsuki really liked. "Hello Izuku!" He hugged his mom then he hugged Mitsuki and Masaru. " Hello Auntie! Hi Uncle!" Katzumi flew in. She wasn't the best at flying but she was fast and could stay in the air. " Zumi get down." She pouted and landed on the counter. Izuku picked her up. " Aw she looks just like Katsuki!" Izuku sighhed. " They both do!" He said in a fake sad voice. Izuku walked into the girls room to get Itzuki and smiled at her drawing. It was just a mix of greens and blues but it was her first drawing. " Oooo did you draw that!" Itzuki giggled. She picked up the paper and gave it to him. " It looks so pretty!" He picked her up. She smiled. He walked her out and handed the babies to Mitsuki and Inko who begged to hold them.

Izuku brought the food out to the picnic table and everyone sat down. He went inside to go get Katsuki. " Wake up I told you we had compan-" Katsuki got up and hugged him. He licked him neck and bit down on it. Izuku let out a light moan. "Nope! We have people over cmon!" Katsuki glared. Izuku kissed his cheek. " Cmon love we can cuddle all you want later."

Everyone was eating and the girls were snacking on some pieces of bread. " No! Katzumi put your sister down-" Izuku got up from the table. " Don't think I didn't notice all those bit marks on him." Mitsuki said with a grin. Izuku bent over to grab somethig Katzumi dropped and Katsuki glanced over and grinned a bit. " Pervert." Mitsuki glared at him and Inko laughed. " They are married!" Masaru just chuckled and ate. 

Izuku came back over. Katsuki had already finished eating. He was only there for Izuku. When he sat down Katsuki picked him up and put him on his lap. Izuku sighed and patted his head. " He's been really clingy lately." Patted his head for a brief second. Then he immedeitly put his hand on his forehead. "You have a fever!" Katsuku just pouted and hugged him.  Izuku kissed his forehead. " Go lay down." "Mmm.." His head was buried in the crook of his neck. " Katsuki Bakugo go lay down or else." He groaned. He put Izuku down and walked off. " BA!" Katzumi flew and hugged his head. Izuku was starting to think Ba just meant dad. Katsuki put her down and kissed her cheek. Then Itzuki wanted a kiss. He kissed her forehead and went to go lay down. Izuku smiled. "I hope he gets better..He had a meeting soon!" " Oh don't worry dragons have an amazing immune system! He'll be better soon.." Mitsuki looked shocked for a second. "Unless-?"

Mitsuki pulled Izuku to the side. " Izuku listen closly! Dragons have this thing called a rut." He tilted his head in confusion. " It doesn't happen till a dragon is over twenty and there are pills for it. " Izuku looked even more confused. " A rut is equivalent to a bunnys heat." Izuku's face flushed. " Wait wha-" "If he is in a rut and not sick he will most likely try stuff and if you let him your done got it?" " Mhm.."