prologue

" Fuck my life, fuck this world, fuck, fuck, fuck ---" Seokjin was chanting, more like cursing his whole existence was walking towards the court. He  was fisting his silk white hanfu. Two guard were walking his side. Well, he already felt like a prisoner.

" Who the fuck told you to be this heroic, well now bear the consequences " His inner voice said.

As the large doors Hall came in his view, he took a deep breath. " It's okay, jin. You got this. What you did was absolutely right. It was not a crime. It's okay, you got this " He muttered and draw a big puff of air from his lips.

The small  tingle of anklets could be heard in the court room, and the omega entered in the Hall

The small  tingle of anklets could be heard in the court room, and the omega entered in the Hall. He felt the gaze of all the alpha's present there and internally rolled his eyes " Old hags" He muttered.  He looked at the tall figure sitting at the throne. His eyes slightly widen. Wait a minute, is that their emperor of whom people are afraid of. What he saw was a man with a really big belly, who was running his hands on his grey beard with streaks of white. The emperor has big eyes. Seokjin couldn't help but relaxed a little. " He seems friendly" He thought.

" Dear omega, do you know why you are brought here"  The emperor said in a stern voice.

" Yes, your highness" The sweet voice echoed in the Hall. Seokjin give the emperor his Sweetest smile, he could muster. " Hope it would work" He thought and the emperor blushed a little. " Bullseye " Seokjin cheered. Emperor coughed a little to hide his flustered state.

" Do you take the responsibility of your actions " The emperor asked.

" Yes, I do" Seokjin said, looking straight in his eyes.

The ministers gasped hearing the omega, but seokjin gaze set on the prime minister, his father. Who looked at him with his clenched jaw and glaring eyes. The hatred was clearly seen in them. Seokjin bowed his head down. He nervously picked the cornor of his hanfu.

" Will you tell us , why did you commit such crime? " The emperor asked in a somewhat soft voice. He could clearly see the sadness engulfing  the sadness of the omega.

Seokjin looked at the emperor " Love is not a crime, your highness. Kim yeonbin and  jung han seo loved each other. It's not a sin, if they want to live their life with each other. I am not sorry or embarrassed on my actions. And I will not seek forgiveness for that" He said and for a moment every body felt silent in the court. How boldly and bravely the omega stated himself. Omega were known to be meek, soft and silent. But the confidence the omega shown in the biggest and most powerful court was mesmerizing.

The emperor smiled at the little figure. " You are absolutely right, my dear but you hurt the pride and reputation of the general. Helping his bride to run away with another man on his wedding day is committing the treason against him. You are not the culprit of the court but the general "
He stated.

Kim seokjin gulped, but he didn't dare to look at the general. " I will accept any punishment the general will give me and I am really sorry for the ruckus caused by me towards the  general " He bowed to the emperor.

"Very well, I leave this decision to the general Kim namjoon" The king stated and every body's gaze landed on the man.

Seokjin heard the footsteps approaching him. He  saw a pair of legs standing in front of him. The general lift his chin with his index finger, looking at those dark orbs, he said " I Kim Namjoon, the general of the lunar pack accept Kim seokjin as my omega".

Seokjin eyes widen as he looked at those dragon eyes. The crowd murmur felt deaf to his ears. Did this man claimed him. Eh? What?  How?
These were the last thoughts he remember.

Kim namjoon standing in the court was waiting for the omega. Well, he was bored of this shit show. Those people who were meddling in his life, especially his uncle, the emperor. He was not hurt when his ex -fiance decided to run away. It would be much better if yeonbin told him. Perhaps he would be saved this shit show. He doesn't hold any grudge against the omega, but he was really want to see the person who decided to pull that stunt. He was sure yeonbin didn't have guts to do that. The omega was always silent, meek like a fragile flower. He wouldn't dare to do that if we saw his father Kim hanbin  who was a cold, strict but power greedy man.

When he heard the tingle of anklets, his eyes fall on the figure clad in white hanfu. "Enchanting" He thought. He observed the omega, the almond hooded eyes, plump lips, petite figure. Kim seokjin was mesmerizing but what hooked him was the confidence oozing from the omega. 

" Yes, your highness " He heard him said, his voice was mellifluous. He observed how the omega gave a soft smile to the emperor and the emperor blushed. " Clever" He noticed. How well the omega played his cards.

" What a beauty"
" He is so enchanting "
" Not mated, and beautiful,"

Well he was also not the one who was mesmerized. He looked how the omega looked at his father and the nervous ness engulfed him.

" I will accept any punishment, the general would give me" He heard as the omega uttered those words. And in that moment, for the first time in his life Kim namjoon wanted something. He wants this omega, for himself and for lifetime.

He stand up in front of the omega and lifted his face with his index finger. "Beautiful" He thought and said" I kim namjoon the general of lunar pack except Kim seokjin as my omega "

He looked as those widen and bewildered looked at him. Those lips slightly parted and various emotions appear on the face of the younger.
His omega, he thought.

================================

A/n: dear readers welcome to the second book. A new journey of love.

Hope you like the prologue....